THE TRUTH ABOUT ARBING

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Moonwalker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

THE TRUTH ABOUT ARBING

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:29 am

HI EVERYONE!

10 years in sportsbetting, zero in arbing . Just sort of investingating this thing. Please feel free to elaborate . Your knowledge and opinions are welcome!

1. START.    MIN BANKROLL IS  15 000 -20 000 ( DOLLARS, EUROS , POUNDS)
2. MUST HAVE BOOKS  -  10, 12, 15?  + GOOD AMOUNT of $ AT SKRILL TO BALANCE OUT YOUR ACCOUNTS
3. BEST ARB SIGNAL SERVICES  WHERE YOU CAN GET  SIGNALS  FROM 3-7 %  RETURN  ( AT LEAST 1 /DAY PER SERVICE)
-BETBURGER
-REBELBETTING
-BETON VALUE
-BETLINKER
-ODDSTORM

5. REALISTIC  RETURN TO EXPECT- 10-12 % OF YOUR BANKROLL PER MONTH ( IS 15-20% POSSIBLE?)

6. MAKING LIVING OUT OF IT  ( 10 000-12 000 +/MONTHLY)  REQUIRES SUBSTANTIUAL  BANKROLL  -AROUND 100K.  IF YOU START WITH 15K , IT MAY TAKE 3 YEARS TO BUILD 100K BANK, PROVIDED THAT YOU DO NOT WITHDRAW MORE THAN THE AMOUNT TO COVER YOUR BUSINESS COST. ( SIGNAL SERV)

7. EARNINGS CEILING . DUE THE FACT THAT IN ARBING ONE BOOK IS SOFT MOST OF THE TIME. IT IS HARD TO BET 5000 PER TRADE. 3000 IS MORE REALISTIC. THEREFORE EVEN THE GOAL 500/DAY IS QUITE A CHALLGE TO ACHIEVE!

8. YOU HAVE TO PUT IN  5-6 HOURS /DAY  7 DAYS A WEEK. WHICH MEANS 35-40 HOURS WEEKLY IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE GOALS DESCRIBED ABOVE. I AM SAYING THAT WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT TIME OF THE DAY IS MOST "SIGNAL ACTIVE"...

9. IF YOU ARE USING 5 SIGNAL SERVICES, YOU MAY NEED TO SPLIT IT BETWEEN 20+ BOOKIES IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO BET  WHERE THEIR SIGNALS LAND.

10. BRITTISH BOOKS ARE GONNA LIMIT YOU TO NOTHING SOONER OR LATER SO YOU ARE GONNA RUN OUT SOFT BOOKS AT SOME POINT.

11. ARBING USE TO BE EASIER AND MORE FUN 10-15 YEARS AGO... AS OF NOW IT IS MORE CHALLENGING

12.  ONE CANNOT  LIVE IN  US

Please correct me if I was wrong somewhere or if you wanna share your experience on the anything pointed out above!  Thank you guys!  8)
Last edited by Moonwalker on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moonwalker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT ARBING

Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:20 pm

What is the earnings ceiling in your opinion?  I am not joking, I am debating in order to hear the truth from people who are smarter and more experienced in this.  That's why I wrote this thread.
Last edited by Moonwalker on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:28 pm

Dream on. You bet 5k on softbook? I have opened several accounts where my first bet max limit is 50 eur!
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:51 pm

>:( You're betting on horses again  ;)
Moonwalker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:29 pm

maletaja wrote: Dream on. You bet 5k on softbook? I have opened several accounts where my first bet max limit is 50 eur!

So how much do you generate per month by betting $50/pop at 3% profit?
Rudolpho
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:01 pm

Depends on a country you come from. While 2k per month in UK is nothing, in Eastern Europe it is 10x minimum wage.
yo
yorkjoss

Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:27 pm

Rudolpho wrote: Depends on a country you come from. While 2k per month in UK is nothing, in Eastern Europe it is 10x minimum wage.
earning 2k per month from arbing in UK (tax free) is more than what half the country earns in salary, it would put you on a similar wage as a policeman or a teacher, 2k per month is not nothing and anyone who can earn this from arbing on a regular basis is doing well...............and it's probably more than what maxshalamar earns ;D ;D ;D

as for moonwalker, stop typing and start reading, no one's going to spoonfeed you!
Last edited by yorkjoss on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:22 pm

2k month is waste of time. Its not possible today. U will  get limited speedfast and u dont have soft bookies left Altough when you have job and take it as a hobby-using bonuses-promos-arbs you can do 200-500 extra cash not puting major time on that
Moonwalker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:56 pm

Rudolpho wrote: Depends on a country you come from. While 2k per month in UK is nothing, in Eastern Europe it is 10x minimum wage.
Define Eastern Europe.  And no 2K /month is nothing , no matter where in Europe do you live.
If that's what arbing is about  then good luck 2u!  ;D
Moonwalker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:00 pm

maletaja wrote: 2k month is waste of time. Its not possible today. U will  get limited speedfast and u dont have soft bookies left Altough when you have job and take it as a hobby-using bonuses-promos-arbs you can do 200-500 extra cash not puting major time on that
I appreciate an honest opinion... and I tend to agree with you.  Some geniuses on the web telling that you can make up to $15 000/month with this thing. They are obviously lying!
Moonwalker
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:04 pm

yorkjoss wrote:
earning 2k per month from arbing in UK (tax free) is more than what half the country earns in salary, it would put you on a similar wage as a policeman or a teacher, 2k per month is not nothing and anyone who can earn this from arbing on a regular basis is doing well...............and it's probably more than what maxshalamar earns ;D ;D ;D

as for moonwalker, stop typing and start reading, no one's going to spoonfeed you!
I hear ya!  I did my share of reading before I came here. I wanted to hear it from the people who are actually doing it.
You can read all you want  and not to get a picture because lot of what is written is not true. Here I can hear truth and if it is what you call spoonfeeding, I appreciate it , I do!
lukaszs
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:05 pm

Moonwalker wrote:
Define Eastern Europe.  And no 2K /month is nothing , no matter where in Europe do you live.
If that's what arbing is about  then good luck 2u!  ;D
2k EUR is nothing for you. Are you looking for 10k from arbing with no experience? No chance.
Just do whatever you've done till now if you earn 10k or more :)
raizzak
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:08 pm

Well to make 15000/ month from arbing is not a lie, is not true either. Someone who has an extreme amount of resources and knows how to do it can probably make it or even more there are ppl here that do it. Someone who tries from zero to do it well yeah he is gonna fail
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
middler
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:42 pm

Arbing is not about 2k, or 5k, or 100k.. it's about your skill and will to work.. same as any other job..
You can earn 10M a year playing football, or you might have to pay money to be able to play (as most people do)
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:14 pm

I believe arbing is more about a way of thinking! If you have done arbing in your life and you have understand this concept,you can make money in everything.In sports betting,stock market,shopping,promotions,credit card etc.Arbing exist everywhere because of human nature,it is impossible to disappear(if humans involve in it).How much money you can make,i believe there is no limit,the limit comes with the human that doing it.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”