RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

THE TRUTH ABOUT ARBING

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT ARBING

Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:47 am

Ok buddy, no problem.  Why are you here, exactly?
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:02 pm

mnd wrote: It can't bring serious income, it's like a hobby such as stamp collecting, but rather a waste of time.
Is this a troll or just a fool?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:06 pm

@11March, please watch your vocabulary. We do not allow insulting other members. Thank you.
Kage
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:40 pm

Rudolpho wrote: Depends on a country you come from. While 2k per month in UK is nothing, in Eastern Europe it is 10x minimum wage.
Bubbles wrote: >:( You're betting on horses again  ;)
The most i trade is £50. but since i have been reading these posts I have limited myself to £25. From the £25 I am lucky to make £2. It is usually about 0.25 - 0.50p.

I joined this community in hope of learning something new. Hopefully I can improve my income  without the need to gamble. That is to say. Back 1st then wait in hope of the lay odds coming down. In my view this is seriously risky, no different to gambling. But as I say. I know there are ways of predicting the odds to move considerably in your favor. But even then. It is a gamble.

I have seen the stats and graphs of football games where the underdog has some pretty sharp teeth. One game just the other day... It was 1.18 for team A and 11.6 for team B then it was 7.00 for the draw.
I layed the draw 1st trying to get the back odds of 7.5. I did £100. However, the game had started. I didn't think to refresh she page in the bookie. SportingBet. So when I tried to close the market the odds had changed against me to 6.3.

I was 80% certain that this game would not end in a draw. So I was kind of relaxed. But then the underdog got a goal after 18 minutes of play, this did not improve the Draw odds at all. In fact they went down in SportingBet to 5.5. I ended up closing 75 mins in wile the score was 0-1 It was looking very likely that the favorite would bring the game back to a draw. This would have cost me one hell of a lot of money. I ended up loosing £18. When it takes 2-3 days making that kind of profit.... Nuffsed

I am steadily reading through the posts on here to learn what I can. I would like to at least be able to make £500 month. that would be magic.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”