Books about sportbetting and stock investing

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Books about sportbetting and stock investing

Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:16 pm

Hello fellow member,

i would like to start this topic so we can recommend books/articles/university papers that we have read about sport betting,arbitrage,trading or stock investing to all the members of our community.So i will start:

Sport Betting/arbitrage/trading: I recommend all the articles of surebetmonitor.com,Fixed Odds Sport Betting

Stock Investing: Intelligent Investor,The Dhando Investor,You can be a stock market genius,The little book that beats the market,The little book that builds wealth,The five rules of successfull stock investing,David Dreman-Contrarian investment strategies,Warren Buffett Partneships letters

I would like to recommend only the ones that you have read and not the ones that you would like to read.Thanks a lot!
daniel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Books about sportbetting and stock investing

Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:58 am

A really good one u can find in here: https://www.stocktrader.com/investing-books/
really helping
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Books about sportbetting and stock investing

Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:42 pm

Nassim Nicholas Taleb, I recommend his incerto book series.
Do yourself a favor and read those before all the ''top-10-step-guide-to-be-like-top-5-in-the-world-based-on-past-results''
Taleb can help make your bullshit detector sharp, and you will need it in the stock market world.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”