RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

unibet stay off

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

unibet stay off

Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:33 pm

This bookmaker are just thieves and i would advise everyone who has an account there to just close it.

30 DAYS ago i registered an account with this bookmaker, the account was open, i dint take any bonus, i didnt take an offer. I didnt have any previous account. Nothing strange, i just want  to open on them because i read they are good.

Then i made a deposit and the next thing my account was locked. They asked for 3 documents which i sent to them and for over 30 days i didnt get any email or call or anything and whenever i asked, they said wait.

today on chat they just informed me that you account has been suspended and all fund confiscated.

I asked for what and they referred me to the Terms and condition.

What kind of game is this, i did not eveen make a single bet on anything, no odds open. my documents are correct.

Yet they took my money and will not give reason.

Please i will advise eveeryone to avoid them also can someone give me advise on what to do. Please dont refer me to Mgc because they are not helping also.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: unibet stay off

Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:18 pm

i dont belive you. Unibet is my country jurisdiction. I know managers and so on. They are legit business. If u are bonus cheater then read TC
bialko
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:22 am

I can totally believe that. I have bad experience with them lately as well. I played normal arbs, nothing spectacular. I was a loosing player. They still confiscated the money and now keep their mouth shut. Wouldn't recommend Unibet anymore.
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:25 am

alimma wrote: This bookmaker are just thieves and i would advise everyone who has an account there to just close it.

30 DAYS ago i registered an account with this bookmaker, the account was open, i dint take any bonus, i didnt take an offer. I didnt have any previous account. Nothing strange, i just want  to open on them because i read they are good.

Then i made a deposit and the next thing my account was locked. They asked for 3 documents which i sent to them and for over 30 days i didnt get any email or call or anything and whenever i asked, they said wait.

today on chat they just informed me that you account has been suspended and all fund confiscated.

I asked for what and they referred me to the Terms and condition.

What kind of game is this, i did not eveen make a single bet on anything, no odds open. my documents are correct.

Yet they took my money and will not give reason.

Please i will advise eveeryone to avoid them also can someone give me advise on what to do. Please dont refer me to Mgc because they are not helping also.
What terms and conditions did they refer to when closing you down? It is strange that they confiscated your money as in all but extreme cases the industry standard is for the bookmaker to refund the deposit even if they think the customer is fraudulent or whatever as if they keep the deposit then the bookmaker is seen to be profiting from fraud so they need to give you a specific reason on why they have closed you down and also why they have not even refunded your deposit.

If you still get nowhere and you think you're in the right, I would go to SBR and ask them to look into it.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:37 am

I have deposited tons of bookies and i have got all my money. Ok there have been bonus issues. They dont give me deposit bonus or so...for my country etc
Usually player whine and dont read TC. Which TC they refer?They usually do it, even if u are scammer they explain it.
Unibet has licences, legit persons. My friend works there
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:38 pm

please if you know the manager or have any friend working there, then you can help me.

The truth remains that while i arb, unibet is the last website i will use to arb and i didnt open my account to even arb. i never even heard account there before.

I opened the accoun because i saw them as another important bookie and i want to try their pool also.

Funny, i didny place one bet, i didnt take any bonus. i didnt even open any odds to bet on. i just deposited and they closed my account.

so if you doubt me here is out chat>>>

Exit
You are now chatting with Elena
alim: my money
Elena :
Hi. Welcome to Unibet's Customer Support! My name is Elena . How may I help you today?

Elena :
Good evening.

alim: i want to know how to get my money
Elena :
For security purposes, kindly confirm the following:  Your post code,  date of birth and telephone number please?

Elena :
And your username, please.

alim: alimdu
alim:
alim:
Elena :
And your phone number?

alim:
Elena :
Can you confirm your email address instead?

alim:
Elena :
Thank you.

Elena :
If you don't mind waiting a moment, I am just checking your account.

alim: ok
Elena :
Further to recent communications and your sending us various documents, we would like to advise you that our security team has suspended your account and any funds therein frozen.

alim: why is my money frozen
alim: wha did i do wrong
alim: i dint place any bet in your website
Elena :
According to our terms and conditions which you accepted on 29/05/2016: 3.2.1 Unibet reserves the right at its own discretion and at all times, to: A. decline to open a Unibet Account and/or to close an existing Unibet Account without any explanation whatsoever;

Elena :
G. forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on a Unibet Account and/or refuse to honour a claim, in the event that, directly or indirectly: (i) the Unibet Rules have been violated; and/or (ii) other unauthorised activities have occurred in connection with a betting event and/or the operation of a Unibet Account (such as, but not limited to, breach of the law or other regulations, breach of a third party’s rights, fraud, and cheating);

alim: so what did i do
alim: i have seen this terms
alim: so what did i do
alim: why are you keping my money
Elena :
I understand your frustration but as it is said in the terms and conditions Unibet doesn't have to provide an explanation if there was a suspicion of any fraudulent activity.

Elena :
There is nothing else I can assist you with.

alim: so one opens and account
alim: and you close it
alim: and holds the persons money
alim: and do nt give reason to why you did so
alim: you are not replyng
alim: i asked you a question
alim: so someone opens an account
alim: you accept the account
alim: he makes a deposit
alim: you accept it
alim: and the locks the acocount
alim: and keeo the money without reason
alim: if you do that to 100 persons who easiest way to make money is better than this
alim: is this what you are telling me
Elena :
As i told you, your account has been closed due to the breach of our rules.

Elena :
Can I help you with anything else today?

alim: what rule did i breach
alim: thats is what you can help me with
Elena :
I provided you with all the information I could, there is nothing else I can add.

alim: the information is that
alim: you are keeping my money because i didnt not do what
alim: you cannot say
alim: but very clearly
alim: you are keeeping my money
alim: one question
alim: will yyou feel confortable is someone did that to you
Elena :
Unfortunately, I cannot repeat the same things when other customers are waiting in the queue to be assisted.

Elena : Рфму ф тшсу умутштп!
Elena : Have a nice evening!
Elena :
Thank you for contacting Customer Service!

Elena has exited the session
You are the only user left in the session.

I asked them what i did wrong and they said they cannot tell me and closed the chat.

Same thing 3 times now.

Please advice
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:19 pm

No matter what Alim did, this chat is incredible... As some the rules.

Confiscate funds without even telling the reason? This should be ilegal.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
motogpfan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:25 pm

Their customer services will be restricted to act as per thier published terms. I'd write to their complaints department politely explaining situation and threatening to contact Ibas should your funds not be returned. Pretty sure they will return your funds ASAP if case is as you've stated. Gl
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:42 pm

OP if you are clean and legit take this all the way. SBR complaint, and even a lawyer, as you will win your case.

If you have been trying to scam them or use someone else's details, write it off as a loss and move on.
Never trust a goose!!!
luctens
To become a Pro

Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:07 pm

motogpfan wrote: Their customer services will be restricted to act as per thier published terms. I'd write to their complaints department politely explaining situation and threatening to contact Ibas should your funds not be returned. Pretty sure they will return your funds ASAP if case is as you've stated. Gl
IBAS don't have Unibet listed on their site so I don't think you will be able to go to IBAS so the way to go is to force them to give you an exact explanation of why they have made this decision and if needed go to SBR after that, then to take it Gambling Commission and then to courts if needed.

I must say this is surprising behaviour from such a big company. I know if they think a customer is fraudulent they don't necessarily want to give any secrets out as to how the player gave the game away but if you are accusing the customer of fraud, then it is unavoidable for them not to give an exact explanation as if this kind of action is allowed with no explanation then it just opens the door for all bookies to confiscate funds whilst having to give no reason for it. Not a good predecent that is set if Unibet get away with this. Fair enough if they are right that the customer is fraudulent, but they must set out their evidence for this decision otherwise it just opens up the system for abuse by the bookmakers.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:50 pm

what was your purpose opening unibet account? bonus,, arbitrage? Its weird that u open account and they froze your money. Try not to be emotional in the chat-it doesnt help u
I could help u, but usually OOp posters forget smth to mention...like multiacounting which has some risks...But nevertheless they should give you reason why they confiscate your money If u are clean fight...unibet is licenced company several countries(including me) and they try to do good business
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:17 am

maletaja wrote: what was your purpose opening unibet account? bonus,, arbitrage? Its weird that u open account and they froze your money. Try not to be emotional in the chat-it doesnt help u
I could help u, but usually OOp posters forget smth to mention...like multiacounting which has some risks...But nevertheless they should give you reason why they confiscate your money If u are clean fight...unibet is licenced company several countries(including me) and they try to do good business

i will appreciate it if you can help me.

There is not feeling or anything here, i have also attached the chat so you could see.

i ARB but never with unibet, becaus of the troubles i had with bookies when i was starting, i stuck with only 2 bookies which unibet will be the last in the list even if came to the list.

Like i explained, i opened an account because i saw them online and i liked the pool option. I want to bet but not arb but even if i wanted to arb, i didnt even place one bet, i didnt even open any game or odds to bet on.

I opened an account, madee deposit and my account was locked after 10 minutes, not bet, not arbs nothing i did nothing, they asked for doucments, i sent all of them and when i asked them on chat, they said wait, and wait and we cannot give you ur money.

Advice mee on what to do, i can go to all this gambling commission but Malta believe me does not help so much.
I have other things in mind, but if you van help, i will take your method
luctens
To become a Pro

Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:30 am

alimma wrote:
maletaja wrote: what was your purpose opening unibet account? bonus,, arbitrage? Its weird that u open account and they froze your money. Try not to be emotional in the chat-it doesnt help u
i can go to all this gambling commission but Malta believe me does not help so much.
I can't guarantee they would be any more helpful but I meant UK Gambling Commission not Malta.
freaked
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:37 pm

What's the general concensus on unibet in this forum?
I have held off on opening account for the past few years because of the stated rules in the t+c's.
Considering overlooking it but I don't want to be in the same position as OP here.
arber_PL
To become a Pro

Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:59 am

In Poland they decided to quit payments through e-wallets with no earlier warning and many players are forced to withdraw their balances to bank account which is in theory not safe according to the law.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”