RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

unibet stay off

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
uknow
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: unibet stay off

Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:25 am

arber_PL wrote: In Poland they decided to quit payments through e-wallets with no earlier warning and many players are forced to withdraw their balances to bank account which is in theory not safe according to the law.
Not safe in which way? And what law does that state? Just curious.
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:47 pm

"In theory" is key phrase.
In theory placing bets in bookmakers which don't have Polish license (= 12% tax on each bet) is illegal. What is more there's big probability that with beginning of 2017 these bookmakers and payments processors sites will be blocked in Polish territory.
uknow
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:24 am

arber_PL wrote: "In theory" is key phrase.
In theory placing bets in bookmakers which don't have Polish license (= 12% tax on each bet) is illegal. What is more there's big probability that with beginning of 2017 these bookmakers and payments processors sites will be blocked in Polish territory.
Thanks for the info. :)
Ma
Markisa91

Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:19 pm

Deposited 2000e instead of 200e, 20 days ago. My keyboard went crazy, and I contacted them on chat, said the problem and made withdrawal..
Since i know there is no rulle for rollover, I did it with no worries.
Than they asked for my documents, when I sent all of them, they rejected bank statement and asked for a bill. I said I have no bills on that adress it is my mothers house and all bills goes on her name.
They also rejected neteller deposit screenshot, and asked for picture where they can see that my account is verified.
I sent that SS, and sent government official document stating my adress..
After a few failed chats with rude costumer service worker, they "accepted" all documents and put my account for an "investigation".
It has been 20 days from that, and all they are saying is "sorry for incovinience,your money is safe, you will be notified when it is over".
Anyone been in this kind of situation?
Anyone know what is the timeframe for this kind of "investigation"?
Sorry if I missed the post, I can create new one if it is bothering u admins, thanks in advance ..
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:03 pm

2 friends working on unibet and you certanly will get paid, if u are not scammer
Ma
Markisa91

Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:36 pm

Thank you, do u know what is the timeframe for these investigations as they call them..?
No I'm not scammer, I can provide SS's to prove all that i said, if the solution came up.
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:25 am

Markisa91 wrote: Deposited 2000e instead of 200e, 20 days ago. My keyboard went crazy, and I contacted them on chat, said the problem and made withdrawal..
Since i know there is no rulle for rollover, I did it with no worries.
Than they asked for my documents, when I sent all of them, they rejected bank statement and asked for a bill. I said I have no bills on that adress it is my mothers house and all bills goes on her name.
They also rejected neteller deposit screenshot, and asked for picture where they can see that my account is verified.
I sent that SS, and sent government official document stating my adress..
After a few failed chats with rude costumer service worker, they "accepted" all documents and put my account for an "investigation".
It has been 20 days from that, and all they are saying is "sorry for incovinience,your money is safe, you will be notified when it is over".
Anyone been in this kind of situation?
Anyone know what is the timeframe for this kind of "investigation"?
Sorry if I missed the post, I can create new one if it is bothering u admins, thanks in advance ..
Firstly, when you say "there is no rulle for rollover", pretty much every bookmaker will have a rule that requires you to rollover your deposit at least once before getting a free withdrawal, so although it seems that Unibet may be letting you off this one time to allow you to get a free withdrawal without rolling over your deposit once because you've made a mistake depositing too much, don't rely on that in the future and don't make this mistake in the future as most bookmakers will just say it's your mistake and that you have to rollover the deposit once or pay withdrawal fees, so don't make this mistake again otherwise you will most likely be in for a forced one time rollover of your deposit no matter how big the deposit is as a result of a mistake you've made, or you'd be paying withdrawal fees if you want to withdraw without rolling over the deposit once.

Regarding Unibet, they are one of the most reputable bookmakers in the world, so if you're legit, you'll get paid, no problem with that. But any investigation certainly shouldn't take anywhere near 20 days, so Unibet clearly think something is up here as if they've put you under investigation for 20 days and counting, they most likely have severe suspicions that you are dodgy and they are most likely currently doing something behind the scenes to try and prove their suspicions one way or the other.
Last edited by luctens on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ma
Markisa91

Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:17 am

Dont get me wrong, but I am not a newbie in this business.
Like I said I know for a decent time that rollover isnt necessary when we're speaking of uni.
I wrote a complain on SBR at the end of the first week, but nothing so far..
I thought it may be like u said, they are trying to prove something and confiscate my money so they need more time, but they cannot use anything against me.
Funny thing about this forum, Nikos and smart guys built a small gold mine, noone will help with a concrete advice, but when it is about playing smart and criticise,
there they are .. dont do this or that!
Must say again dont get me wrong, I earn a pretty much money on my way and I am not one of these guys asking for concrete infos and begging for guides on how to bet smart..
best wishes to u, I hope this will go on my way and I'll be paid soon
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:57 am

Markisa91 wrote: Dont get me wrong, but I am not a newbie in this business.
Like I said I know for a decent time that rollover isnt necessary when we're speaking of uni.
I wrote a complain on SBR at the end of the first week, but nothing so far..
I thought it may be like u said, they are trying to prove something and confiscate my money so they need more time, but they cannot use anything against me.
Funny thing about this forum, Nikos and smart guys built a small gold mine, noone will help with a concrete advice, but when it is about playing smart and criticise,
there they are .. dont do this or that!
Must say again dont get me wrong, I earn a pretty much money on my way and I am not one of these guys asking for concrete infos and begging for guides on how to bet smart..
best wishes to u, I hope this will go on my way and I'll be paid soon
Your criticism is unfair. I spent a lot of time this morning to send you that pm with my advise. According to my opinion my advise was concrete. It seems that you think differently. I m not God, nor magician and I don't think we have magicians among us that will help you in any case to make you more careful on what you type on your keyboard.
I m really sorry to see this attitude against me, the forum and some of our members. You can join the others on their fight against the forum.
Wish you good luck with your unibet adventure.
Ma
Markisa91

Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:31 pm

If you compare time of my PM and that post above you will understand me.
I was spoking to luctens, and his post. It is not criticism for me, please dont go that far.
I respect you and all of the members that are trying to help and improve this system, so dont be offended by my post from above.
Even if unibet dont pay me I will work on the same level without crying for money..
Do not even me with that members who are against this forum, I didnt meant anything bad even for luctens, I said dont get me wrong on the beggining of the post.
There is no need to spread negativity and bad attitude, neither of us have that time and intentions
I will respond to your PM now
janajana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:23 pm

This thread should be titled: Be careful with Unibet, run away from polish bookmakers
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:59 pm

Unibet is among the top5 bookies. They have licence everywhere. They are not hiding (i have friend who working there)
If u think your money is stolen go to the police or court...
alimma
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:16 am

An advice to you my friend,

When the account has been under review for 20 days, just forget the money but that does not mean you should not fight for it though, as much as you can. I have a first hand experience on that, also about the forum, it has a very good way of discouraging rather than encouraging and you will be blamed for mistakes rather than being guided through them. At some cases you will be told you are hiding somethings and not telling the whole truth.

But like i said some months ago, it will all come to us one after the other and it just takes time for you to change your mind over a bookie you have trusted for 10 years maybe.

The gambling commissions, you might get 10 percent help if you get at all, Unibet just seem like a mafia and you can call and email this commission and nothing happens. So in my advice, just think the money as lost, but do all you can for it, write to every commission, call them and live chat unibet but keep your mind off the money though. you have 15 percent chance of getting it.
rup_verma12
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:26 pm

I had submitted my document, within 48hours Unibet has approved & immediately released the payout money, First time I had asked for withdrawal above 2000 & I got it
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:25 pm

rup_verma12 wrote: I had submitted my document, within 48hours Unibet has approved & immediately released the payout money, First time I had asked for withdrawal above 2000 & I got it
This is the good thing when you choose to play in reputable books.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”