Sharp Bookies List

Ask anything about smart gambling
D.Angelov
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sharp Bookies List

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:46 pm

Hello guys,

I am glad to be a part of this forum now. I popped into it just a few hours ago and the information I have read is really valuable to me.

I have been researching and reading different websites and e-books about arbing for a few months and now I am about to start these days.

One thing I found on this forum which I haven't seen before is that you guys have a real idea about which are the sharp bookies. I will be very thankful if you help me out as a beginner in this area. Do you have a tested list of sharp bookies? I know for sure Pinnacle is the first one to use but I also saw 188bet and sbobet mentioned. Any other of them? I intend to start with the exchanges - Betfair, matchbook, markets and of course pinnacle. I also think of combining them with bet365, Marathonbet and some other bookies allowed in my country (Bulgaria).
So I will be really grateful if some of you with experience in arbing share his sharp bookie's list. I think it will be very useful for all of us newbies.

Thank you guys in advance!

P.S. I feel really happy being here and seeing that there are so many people sharing their experience in arbing. I feel like this is my new home on the internet :).
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Sharp bookies list

Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:44 am

Sharps are bookies you mentioned + dafabet and clones.
D.Angelov
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:41 pm

Thanks for the answer of my question and the additional bookie you posted.

What happened today to my friend's accounts in marathon and sportingbet is that he is limited for some matches and for others not. Is this normal because if we look at the same match I can bet 25 eur and he can only 5 eur. On other games like eur 2016 he can bet like 2000 eur. Does this mean that he is spotted and limits may come even faster and bigger?
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:56 pm

That's probably what happened to him. Being limited often doesn't mean that you can't bet big stakes but that your choice is limited to a relatively small number of events of huge liquidity (and even for them additional limits regarding odds you can bet may apply)
D.Angelov
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:36 pm

Well that's obviously normal we will just have to put up with it and move on to the next bookie. This is why I am looking for who the sharps are and combine them with exchanges so I can make a good profit without worrying that much.
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:01 pm

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly but if you say that you want to find more sharp bookies to play them against exchanges to avoid worries of being limited I'm in doubt if it is achievable for you as a person relatively new to this game. Much safer option (even though it exposes you to inevitable limits) is playing sharp bookies and exchanges (consider them sharp) against soft bookies. Something along the lines you described in your first post where you put pinnacle and exchanges on one side and B365 and marathon on the other side of the equesion.
D.Angelov
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:14 pm

Bubbles wrote: I'm not sure if I understand you correctly but if you say that you want to find more sharp bookies to play them against exchanges to avoid worries of being limited I'm in doubt if it is achievable for you as a person relatively new to this game. Much safer option (even though it exposes you to inevitable limits) is playing sharp bookies and exchanges (consider them sharp) against soft bookies. Something along the lines you described in your first post where you put pinnacle and exchanges on one side and B365 and marathon on the other side of the equesion.
Yeah I am very new to this game in fact I don't even have any experiance neither with sharp bookies or soft ones. So you suggest putting money on b365 and pinnacle or marathonbet and smarkets if I get it right? I know it is almost impossible to find decent odds on only sharps and exchanges because I have read it here last night. But then comes the question how long will I be arbing like this, I mean I know they are going to limit my accounts in a few days. Well, maybe I will make some exrta money during these days but that's not what I am looking for and I am trying to settle for a long term profit. I am aware of the fact that as a beginner mistakes are inevitable, the lack of experiance may be a big hammer for me but I suppose in a couple of months I will get the game and how it works but wouldn't be too late when I am limited on most of the bookies?
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:02 pm

Everyone faces limits. You sound like an amiable person so you'll find ways to get over it or you can focus on the events where you're most likely to be able to place reasonable bets. In any case, since you found this forum just yesterday keep on reading and you'll find answers to questions you're asking now plus a few you didn't yet ask. That's honestly the best advice for you now.
D.Angelov
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:33 pm

Bubbles wrote: Everyone faces limits. You sound like an amiable person so you'll find ways to get over it or you can focus on the events where you're most likely to be able to place reasonable bets. In any case, since you found this forum just yesterday keep on reading and you'll find answers to questions you're asking now plus a few you didn't yet ask. That's honestly the best advice for you now.
Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your help.
Pasht60
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:19 pm

Hello,

I have a noob buy easy question for the experienced players Singbet is sharp or soft bookie ? 

Additionally there is a list of Sharp bookies?
midoritea
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:30 pm

Pasht60 wrote: Singbet is sharp or soft bookie ?
Singbet (and sister book 188bet) is soft. Their damage mitigation procedure differs though: 188 simply limits winning accounts, while singbet voids a certain percentage of winning bets.
Pasht60
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:38 pm

Thank you, you were very helpful.
cupac
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:08 pm

midoritea wrote: Singbet (and sister book 188bet) is soft. Their damage mitigation procedure differs though: 188 simply limits winning accounts, while singbet voids a certain percentage of winning bets.
You mean that some bookies will CANCEL some bets if you are winning too often??? That's immoral!
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:50 pm

cupac wrote:
midoritea wrote: Singbet (and sister book 188bet) is soft. Their damage mitigation procedure differs though: 188 simply limits winning accounts, while singbet voids a certain percentage of winning bets.
You mean that some bookies will CANCEL some bets if you are winning too often??? That's immoral!
... as I was saying, walk before you run ;)
magas1
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:53 pm

I see you refered to singbet some time ago. Excuse me for probably sounding uninformed but what if you use it through an agent? Isnt that the point of arbing through Premium Tradings for example? To not get limited by bookies like singbet?

Return to “Newbie's questions”