RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

noobie

Ask anything about smart gambling
ellbarto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

noobie

Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:13 am

hi guys, been contemplating using arb software for a while and finally did it. this is great, only 3 days in and learning from mistakes as i go..loving the rush
im on rebelbetting as my bank rejected payment to betburger, currently sorting out bankrolls across all the bookies, any suggestions on the best software?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: noobie

Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:06 am

Try an e-wallet before anything else.
Take a look at the ''alert services'' section and request a free trial wherever possible.
RoosterDonky
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:06 pm

GL GL!!!
Fade Fairpunter's picks for sure profits!
ellbarto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:09 pm

thx guys, 5 days in and up 15% roi, hit a lovey middle ast night. once this week is up will try betburger for a week then see who i want to stay with.
why do marathons max bets suck so much? couldve alot more coin
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:00 pm

ellbarto wrote: thx guys, 5 days in and up 15% roi, hit a lovey middle ast night. once this week is up will try betburger for a week then see who i want to stay with.
why do marathons max bets suck so much? couldve alot more coin
They are very cautious on their smaller markets. For instance, I have a non-restricted account and can bet £10k on the Euro 2016 games but if you're talking about a side bet on a lowly tennis game, it's £25 max and it's been like that since the minute I opened the account so that must be their standard limits. In my view, if a bookie is so short of confidence in their traders ability to price something up, they have concerns about the integrity of the event or have some other concerns which means they set their standard maximum limit to £25 on some markets, then they just shouldn't bother doing betting on those markets.
daniel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:49 pm

better to go for a e-wallet, i was always for them.
ellbarto
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:58 pm

trialling betburger now, seems to be a few wrong pre game arbs but pretty much on par with rebelbetting in vaue for the bookies i use.
i got the live sub too but finding it difficult to use, any tips or can anyone direct me to the best thread for tips on live arbing thx, hard to navigate around here

Return to “Newbie's questions”