Pinnacle's New Site, Interface and Limits

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Yngwie
Pro
ProProProPro

Pinnacle's New Site, Interface and Limits

Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:38 pm

Thoughts..

I will miss old Pinnacle..What's this? I hope Pinnacle's policy (and limits!) towards arbers does not change..
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Pinnacle's New Site, Interface and Limits

Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:45 pm

What about the new site? I still have the chance to choose the classic view, Asian view and beta view. Don't you? Will they eliminate any of these views?
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:23 pm

Still have classic view also. If they change their approach they lose their niche market, although maybe that market no longer exists. They'll have to work long and hard to compete with the more established books for weaker punters.
daniel
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:57 pm

Yngwie/Sawyer wrote: Thoughts..

I will miss old Pinnacle..What's this? I hope Pinnacle's policy (and limits!) towards arbers does not change..
i will miss him too, just opened a thread asking about...i don;'t like the new Platform at all, hope they will do sthg against
or who knows maybe it will be better, maybe they change for bigger opportunities and more features, lets see
middler
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:25 pm

the pinbet88 interface that I got from AC is horrible, almost useless compared with what we're used to.
At least the non-agent version still let's me have asian view.
I think they might have this exclusively for european countries to try and enter the market/s
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:31 pm

The kind of market that bets with Pinnacle is definitely nowhere dead. I think that if anything bettors are getting more price sensitive than the other way round, although that process is very slow.

I don't think there's any chance Pinnacle will change it's margins, odds, limits, attitude towards arbers etc. These are the things that make them unique and without that, they are just another bookmaker in the mire of other crap in this industry. People really do jump to conclusions way too quickly.
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:37 pm

middler wrote: the pinbet88 interface that I got from AC is horrible, almost useless compared with what we're used to.
At least the non-agent version still let's me have asian view.
I think they might have this exclusively for european countries to try and enter the market/s
Given they have said they hope to be back in the UK by the end of the year, this is the sort of time they would be applying for a UK Gambling Commission licence so I think it is too much of a coincidence for this transfer of agent accounts not to be something to do with them trying to eliminate any issues with their main pinnacle.com site getting a UK Gambling Commission licence.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:20 pm

Even their main site has been frozen tonight, hope they not going bust!
Never trust a goose!!!

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”