BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

New Arber

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
CHRIS9954

New Arber

Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:30 pm

Hey, Been doing abit of lurking here over the last week or so. I had first heard about arbs in 2006 but never acted on it until last weekend lol. I used math bet for a day a found an arb of 50% profit between 2 bets. So i was very silly and acted quickly on a £100, total stake on 2 bets. so signed up with the bookmaker and put down 70, and the other 30 at bet fair. then the next morning of that match i got an email from the 70 bookmaker cancelling the bet (wrong odds apparently) so i was going to be down 30. i managed to put the 70 with another bookmaker meaning if that outcome came to fruition i would've lost £8. Luckily for me the other outcome came and i made £67 profit (odds had changed at time of betfair bet)

So from what i gather I'm going to have to do abit of shop arbing to avoid detection, but i wanted to know, is it a regular thing for odds to change as quick from going to one shop to another, if the match was a few days away?
arbasian
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: New Arber

Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:30 pm

With an arb of 50% profit there is a great chance that one of the bookies has some error in odds or sides. Personally I avoid arbs of more than 3%.
ralphyboy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: New Arber

Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:37 pm

Have some of the worldly wise pros here on arbusers.com got some advice for the new guys to arbing and value betting in terms of  learning path looking for things like reading material, videos , courses, tools of the trade ? to move from beginner to intermediate and beyond . Maybe we could construct a list for all to use in the future ?

Kind Regards
Ralphy Boy.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”