RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

What's happening with Pinnacle?

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
FreelancerStar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

What's happening with Pinnacle?

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:06 am

I really don't like the new interface. My account was migrated to Pinbet88. Their 'update' went horrible wrong. I can't even place a bet on pinbet88.

Asked their support about this no answer in the last 12 hours.
What's bad, with my account, i had access to their API, but there's not the case anymore.

I really needed that as i have a small arb software developed.

Do you guys have any idea when they will let us access their API again?
Or when we will be able to place bet again?

Everything it's ok with your accounts?
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: What's happening with Pinnacle?

Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:24 am

Did you ask why the Api access was removed? It could be a minimum wagering not met, an Api abuse (more requests than their allowed limits) a commercial use, etc. I think they usually tell the reasons (and even they announce the problem in advance so you can fix it).

Do you place bets through the api or just find the arbs?

Regards.
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
FreelancerStar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:04 pm

Only find arbs, no bets placed.

They replied , they will provide again access for pinbet users, but there is no estimation for when.
They really screwed up this migration.
So lucky that almost every arber uses this bookie.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:13 pm

Freelancer, how does one get access to their API? Could you help with this?

Thanks  :)
pepper
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:58 pm

just read this - https://www.pinnacle.com/en/api/manual

you need to have a pinnacle account with some funds in it and the API access is enabled
barbero
To become a Pro

Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:16 pm

thanks pepper
FreelancerStar
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:30 am

barbero wrote: Freelancer, how does one get access to their API? Could you help with this?

Thanks  :)
By default, each pinnacle user has access to their API, you need only your user and password and in some cases an email to their support.
djordjeno
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:49 am

FreelancerStar wrote: Only find arbs, no bets placed.

They replied , they will provide again access for pinbet users, but there is no estimation for when.
They really screwed up this migration.
So lucky that almost every arber uses this bookie.
For me, everything works ok. They change API format from XML to REST and now it is faster and http payload is smaller. I don't see any reason why it would be screwed? Do you have read their api manual step by step?
barbero
To become a Pro

Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:38 pm

Great, thank you FreelancerStar. Any idea how this works for exchanges? Betfair, Betdaq, etc... is it something similar?
ozangumus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:15 pm

Yes, I am at the same situation. I am using Pinnacle via AsianConnect agency because at my country Pinnacle is forbidden.

They migrated all AsianConnect user accounts to pinbet88.com two weeks ago without giving any previous information, since that time I cannot withdraw money and I cannot use their API. My huge money (more than 100.000 Euros) is currently stuck at pinbet88.com, I mail them and they do not give information estimation ect.

We are discussing this situation at betting forums currently.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:47 pm

ozangumus wrote: Yes, I am at the same situation. I am using Pinnacle via AsianConnect agency because at my country Pinnacle is forbidden.

They migrated all AsianConnect user accounts to pinbet88.com two weeks ago without giving any previous information, since that time I cannot withdraw money and I cannot use their API. My huge money (more than 100.000 Euros) is currently stuck at pinbet88.com, I mail them and they do not give information estimation ect.

100000 euros, wow.  its now going into 3 weeks of issues, thats not acceptable!
Never trust a goose!!!
ozangumus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:28 pm

dealer wins wrote:
ozangumus wrote: Yes, I am at the same situation. I am using Pinnacle via AsianConnect agency because at my country Pinnacle is forbidden.

100000 euros, wow.  its now going into 3 weeks of issues, thats not acceptable!
I know your nickname, I also write in other betting forum with nickname cocojobo, you are there too. I will write this issue in all forums if Pinnacle does not give my money. They are saying that account balances are not tally for two weeks. They migrated us without giving any previous information. I have to hold huge money there because I was betting with their API and my betting program to nearly all soccer leagues. Because of my turnover is so high (nearly 150K weekly) I had to hold lots of money at Pinnacle. I did not think that kind of A+ firm can do something like this.

People at different forums are saying Pinnacle will not steal your money they are reliable bookie however I cannot see any progress and they are not giving us information about situation for nearly 15 days.
Last edited by ozangumus on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Thats unacceptable.  Im with PT, and to be fair they have been good at keeping us informed, and all issues were resolved by last weekend.

I think Pinnacle are going to lose more business than they realise with this farce, not due to the problems, but the total lack of information and reassurance.

€1000 is a lot of money, let alone ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS, for 3 weeks unable to use, withdraw or even know if it safe.

I hope they get your issue sorted soon, if I were AC and your account manager I would be in contact daily offering my apologies and a good €1000 bonus for the inconvenience this has caused a VIP client!  (Dont forget your making them €500 a week with that level of turnover!)
Never trust a goose!!!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:16 pm

We have every right in the world to complain about these delays, but...lets face it...can we operate with out Pinnacle? Most of us suffered when we lost betfair some years ago. Recall it in your memory. We were looking for alternatives like drug addicted junkies.
It is a b@ll breaking situation indeed, but don't see any funds danger.
I will contact again both agents tomorrow morning to see if they have anything to say.
ozangumus
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:38 pm

Arbusers wrote: We have every right in the world to complain about these delays, but...lets face it...can we operate with out Pinnacle? Most of us suffered when we lost betfair some years ago. Recall it in your memory. We were looking for alternatives like drug addicted junkies.
It is a b@ll breaking situation indeed, but don't see any funds danger.
I will contact again both agents tomorrow morning to see if they have anything to say.
Thanks, I know how important Pinnacle is for us. They have API while SBO, ISN, IBC, SING are not giving us that option, they have huge limits even at opening odds at minor leagues (in average 2x of Sbobet, 2x of ISN, 2x of SING, 4x of IBC), 5-10 hours after opening all bookies are nearly same in most leagues except penny pincher IBC, they are not voiding bets after matches finish like SING do sometimes, they have best odds really high odds like 1.96-1.96 in major, 1.92-1.92 in minor leagues, they have odds for lots of leagues even for Bangladesh, New Zealand; they are not limiting banning winning players like freud eurobookies did, they supply articles about betting, they are offering odds at 5 different lines even other asians offer at max 2 lines, they even started offering over/under odds for each team, these all show that they are using math perfectly in betting industry, and they are simply the best. But how cannot solve that issue in 15 days. How they can mess up balances even they are so good at maths / IT? What is the importance of all other stuff if I cannot withdraw my money?

I always supported them make advertisement of them since I start betting, I always respect them. But please put yourself in my position. I have huge amount of money and I have no idea about what it will be. I am not informed well. 15 days passed. I did not previously informed about migration, it happened suddenly. I was relaxed and holding huge money because my money was at Pinnacle, A+ bookie. I have currently 173.000 Euros at migrated PinBet88.com stuck. And they are (Pinnacle) not answering my mails properly, only one time they gave me estimated time for fix and said that it will be fixed mondey or tuesday and 3/4 days passed from that time, other than this mail they are only saying talk with your agent. My agent can only say pinnacle said that they are still facing technical problems. Balances are not tally, same stuff...

I will be very glad if you can get any kind of information. Thanks.
Last edited by ozangumus on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bookies discussion”