BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

better than vpn

Ask anything about smart gambling
ad
adit4

better than vpn

Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:50 pm

I am trying to use some websites from UK by placing a computer with a friend there but I m stuck at finding a way to conect that computer to mine from home in such a way the bookies see the UK ip but my browser settings, cookies and so on. It can t be as easy as teamviewver as the dummy PC won t have a screen and it will need to have the internet disconected an reconected often, in order for it to change it s ip.
From the research I ve made, I get that vpn is somehow risky and if such a method would be found, it would be risk free.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: better than vpn

Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:52 pm

The only way is by making that remote computer into a VPN and then connect your own computer to it.  There is no other way to do what you want.  I'm not sure why you think this is risky or what other method you are thinking of.

http://www.howtogeek.com/135996/how-to-create-a-vpn-server-on-your-windows-computer-without-installing-any-software/
motogpfan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:29 pm

Why would you want your browser settings and cookies to be seen? I would have thought you would want your friend be to be seen as a complete different entity?
MUCHBET
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:32 am

you could also work directly at his PC via Teamviewer ;)
ad
adit4

Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:02 am

motogpfan wrote: Why would you want your browser settings and cookies to be seen? I would have thought you would want your friend be to be seen as a complete different entity?
I need to have all the cookies and browser storage cleared from time to time when I use different accounts
arbasian
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:57 pm

I am in no way related or want to promote products but I don't suggest teamviewer or any other remote desktop software for arbing. Reason being is that there is more chance of disconnections during the arb placing. If you are arbing for a decent profit, I suggest you get a reliable VPN service. A VPN connection is secure. I pay about 10 US dollars a month for a VPN service that gives me access to locations in USA, Europe, Asia etc etc.

Return to “Newbie's questions”