January 18, 2017, 03:54:31 AM
News: If it is not in arbusers, it doesn't exist.

I want to use rebel betting how long untill you get limited

Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Author Topic: I want to use rebel betting how long untill you get limited  (Read 824 times)
andy_p

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2016, 01:56:22 PM »

Hello,

If i use all the known techniques for arbing like betting round numbers, only betting on arbs that arrent bigger then 5% , betting only on the same sports. Can you last with 50 bookies for 2 years or you`re preety much get limited on all of them within the first year.

AceJack
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 05:04:00 PM »

Hello,

If i use all the known techniques for arbing like betting round numbers, only betting on arbs that arrent bigger then 5% , betting only on the same sports. Can you last with 50 bookies for 2 years or you`re preety much get limited on all of them within the first year.

I burned about 50 books in about 1 year....

MaxShalamar
Pro

Not a pro :D

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 05:34:25 PM »

If we had just one soft that lasted 2 years we'd all be billionaires :)

RoosterDonky
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 04:46:11 AM »

Remember major sport leagues also.

Fade Fairpunter's picks for sure profits!

middler
Has some experience

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2016, 06:09:13 AM »

Don't focus so much on these rules about round numbers, same sport, same stake, or whatever.
Long story short, if you beat the line consistently you will be limited by soft bookies, period.
The main advice I can give you is to avoid placing the same bets at the same time as thousands of people.
And in order to do that, you have to work a bit harder than the rest and not just rely on the arb alert that you will get at any arb software.

Skaggerak
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 08:01:47 AM »

The main advice I can give you is to avoid placing the same bets at the same time as thousands of people.

Is this not the best time to place bets? It's harder to be noticed in the crowd than when you're on your own

luctens
Probably a Pro

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 03:46:32 PM »

It's been a debate going on for years on how best to stop limits and unless you are one of the sorts of bookmaker traders on the inside that makes these decisions and knows the full procedure, nobody will ever know for sure what is good and what is bad in terms of stopping limits.

What you have think like is that how can you try your best to look like a mug and therefore a desirable customer for the bookmaker. There are plenty of little things you can do to try and look like a mug punter but these will only work for so long, as when it's all said and done and when it comes down to it, you have to be betting at the bookmakers' value prices in order to be able to lock in arbs, and that's the giveaway as the vast majority of mug punters will bet on crap prices and maybe by coincidence they might bet on a value price on 1 out of every 20 bets so if the bookmaker's sees that pretty much all of your bets are at value prices, you are looking to be on their radar very quickly.

With arbing, you have to be betting on value prices pretty much every time as even though you could throw in some mug bets every now and again, you can't make too many of these as the losses on laying off those bets would accumulate too much, so the vast majority of your bets simply must be on value prices in order to get the arbs.

So there are many things you can control about the way you operate an account, the way you can try to look to a bookmaker etc, but the one vital thing you are not in control of is that you must bet on value prices a vast majority of the time, and in my opinion betting on value prices is the single biggest thing that the bookmakers' algorithms and traders will pick up on easily, but it is also the one thing that is unavoidable from an arber's point of view.

If you don't bet on value prices, you most probably won't get limited by the bookie, but at the same time not backing value prices means you won't get arbs and won't make any money, and vice versa. So it's a classic catch 22 situation.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 03:48:31 PM by luctens » Logged

catchmeifucan
Not even a newbie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2016, 01:17:49 AM »

Is this not the best time to place bets? It's harder to be noticed in the crowd than when you're on your own

Yeah,and you will be limited together with the crowd newbies.

Pages: [1]
Print
« previous next »