RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Travel Hacks

Anything else but gambling
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Travel Hacks

Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:35 pm

Hello everyone,because i would like to travel a lot from now on,i am curious if some of the members here have found cheap ways to travel across the world with tricks like the arbs on gambling industry.I have found 2 sites:

1)http://lifehacker.com/5841147/the-ultim ... king-guide
2)https://travelhacking.org/proof-guarantee/

Does anyone has some experience with these things?Thanks
makarid
To become a Pro

Re: Travel Hacks

Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:06 pm

Thanks a lot mate,i will take a look!
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:39 pm

Similar to AirBnB: Flipkey (from TripAdvisor) and Homeaway...
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
makarid
To become a Pro

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:16 am

I have found this post very helpfull: http://thriftynomads.com/booking-cheapest-flight-possible-anywhere/

Like on bookmaking business,there are errors also on airlines.This article tells you how to find cheap and error flights.I was looking something like that.
luctens
To become a Pro

Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:49 am

ilovethisforum wrote: I have found this post very helpfull: http://thriftynomads.com/booking-cheapest-flight-possible-anywhere/

Like on bookmaking business,there are errors also on airlines.This article tells you how to find cheap and error flights.I was looking something like that.
The last thing you want to do though is get to the airport and find that you don't have a seat on the plane because of a palpable error. ;D
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:53 pm

when you are lonely wolf, then its nice challenge...
But with family...i wont take that risk...
Rudolpho
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:10 pm

As far as I know, error fares exist and I have never heard that someone would have had issues with them. Avio companies will not risk their reputations to save couple of hundred or thousand bucks.
On the other hand I've never seen error like 99% off the usual price or something. It's usually on the exotic flights where the ticket price should be 1000$+, but it's ~200-300$.
NXV
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:22 am

usually, you'll get a confirmation with your e-tickets or a cancellation mail after your booking. if you get your e-tickets confirmed, you will have a seat on that plane for sure.
punting20
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:57 pm

Set up an account with Quidco, you get cash back on your hotel bookings with Booking.com, Agoda (6%!) and certain things with British Airways and other travel companies.

I use their white label version "Rewards for Racing" as I am UK based and go racing a lot and use the money earned to book restaurants at racetracks - but I think Quidco just pays you cash.

With rewards for racing you get the equivalent of 1% back up to something like £20/25 per month on trade with Bet365/Coral and you can link accounts that are already existing betting sites.  Nice benefit if you like UK horse racing visits.  Not so relevant if you aren't in the UK of course. 
makarid
To become a Pro

Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:46 pm

punting20 wrote: Set up an account with Quidco, you get cash back on your hotel bookings with Booking.com, Agoda (6%!) and certain things with British Airways and other travel companies.

I use their white label version "Rewards for Racing" as I am UK based and go racing a lot and use the money earned to book restaurants at racetracks - but I think Quidco just pays you cash.

With rewards for racing you get the equivalent of 1% back up to something like £20/25 per month on trade with Bet365/Coral and you can link accounts that are already existing betting sites.  Nice benefit if you like UK horse racing visits.  Not so relevant if you aren't in the UK of course.
Thanks mate it is excellent site!
gracet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:37 am

What i read on different sites, you can also use a vpn to change your location to buy cheap tickets from the same website.
gracet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed May 24, 2017 1:30 pm

Is it possible to purchase cheap air fares with a VPN?
BilliB
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:16 am

Thank you very much for such useful information. I'm just planning a bigger trip to Australia https://set-travel.com/en/australia/interesting-places I think that the tips I read here are very useful to me. And what can you say about Australia, are there any places in which it is better not to go?

Return to “Rest Area”