First time corners

Ask anything about smart gambling
viesis2
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

First time corners

Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:07 pm

Hi,

I have tried various markets and just try to go thru what fits best for me.

Yesterday i tried betting corners for the first time and got pretty decent arb on Pinny vs soft.

Bet was Figueirense vs sport club recife Over 6.5 @ 1.980 . At half it was 3 corners, everything goes good i win the bet on Pinny. After the game they send me

Soccer] [Live Brazil - Serie A Corners] [Match] Figueirense (Corners) vs Sport Club do Recife (Corners). Your bet with ticket-ID: ****** has been voided. All bets taken on [Total] from 8/7/2016 2:55:35 PM to 8/7/2016 3:01:45 PM have been voided due to the following reason: [The bet was offered with an incorrect line.] Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can somebody advice me what should i do in this situation as i have losing side on soft ?

And how to avoid such situations ?
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: First time corners

Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:57 pm

check if the number of corners listed on both bookies is the same.
Often some bookie hasn't counted a corner and then we see arbs.
Pinnacle will screw up with their corner lines every now and then, sometimes they void, sometimes they dont.
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:09 pm

viesis2 wrote: Hi,

I have tried various markets and just try to go thru what fits best for me.

Yesterday i tried betting corners for the first time and got pretty decent arb on Pinny vs soft.

Bet was Figueirense vs sport club recife Over 6.5 @ 1.980 . At half it was 3 corners, everything goes good i win the bet on Pinny. After the game they send me

Soccer] [Live Brazil - Serie A Corners] [Match] Figueirense (Corners) vs Sport Club do Recife (Corners). Your bet with ticket-ID: ****** has been voided. All bets taken on [Total] from 8/7/2016 2:55:35 PM to 8/7/2016 3:01:45 PM have been voided due to the following reason: [The bet was offered with an incorrect line.] Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can somebody advice me what should i do in this situation as i have losing side on soft ?

And how to avoid such situations ?
If you feel you have a case, take it to SBR and see if they can sort it out.

There is definitely a lot more risk of voids at Pinnacle and Asian bookmakers when betting live compared to betting pre-match. It's not always at all obvious that say Pinnacle have a bad line betting live and to most eyes it may not be a bad line, but if Pinnacle decide it is and then decide to void the bet, it is very tough to get them to change their minds unless you have extremely good evidence to suggest they are wrong. Pinnacle aren't trying to scam you or anything by voiding the bet as they will believe in their own minds that they are right, but a lot of these decisions on voided live bets are highly debatable and you have to accept that when betting live, especially with Pinnacle and Asian bookies, it isn't as risk-free as pre-match with the increased chance of bets being voided.
Last edited by luctens on Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ma
Markisa91

Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:43 pm

I had same arb on live event, on pinny was 0-0 corners but at bet365 0-1. So yes, it was mistake on their end, and they voided all bets from that game.
When u play arbs like this allways check the info above the odd, or on your alert service..
viesis2
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:39 am

The issue is that i use VPN and it does not open b365 at all, so i can not check anything except for putting the bet. Thank you for answers will check next time.

Return to “Newbie's questions”