bet-ibc issue

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
ma
marva

bet-ibc issue

Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:18 am

I am a longtime client of bet-ibc already (many years).

Yesterday I became an email with an offer for there vip platform, something similair as asianodds and premiumtradings platforms.
I decided to take an account. For this I needed first deposit a minimum of 100 euro, sofar so good. I did a deposit of 500 euro and they send me the information for my account. But now I noticed a sentence in this mail, where they mention this:

All stakes you place are subject to a 0.75% commission, which is deducted automatically.

That they charge commision is a choice they make, but IMO they should inform the client also of this important detail.

I started a chat with them, and they admitted that the information about the commision they did not add to the website, but soon they will update the site. "Sir, the information on our website is not updated, we are sorry for this, it will be updated". But because I didn`t knew this, I asked them to withdraw my money back to neteller. That was not a problem, but because I did a deposit without I met the turnover, I have to pay 7.5 % over this amount. One of there answerss; Sir we have many clients for our vip product, but you are the only one who is complaining

Here the chat, and please tell me if I see it wrong, but IMO this is not correct from their side.
As my English is not perfect, I hope you can understand this.

I see that I have to pay 0.75% commision on my vip account

You are served by Anna

Hello. I am Anna.

Did I mis this detail in the introduction? On your site

Hi Anna

Sir, these are conditions for all VIP accounts.

The introduction and explanation on your website, does not tell this. Or I missed it

If I am wright, then this is not proper

Sir, today you received an email from support@bet-ibc.com, where all the conditions where stipulated.

let me check

Ok.

All stakes you place are subject to a 0.75% commission, which is deducted automatically.

when you ment this

this was send after I deposited, I needed to open an account first a deposit to make.

when I should knew this upfront I would not ask for ths vip account

Sir, 0,75% commission is the fee for the VIP-IBC service.

VIP IBC is a platform, Sir.

Thats not the problem, but I need to be informed before about commisions, and not after signing up

asian odds is also a platform, from asian connect

they do not charge for this

that you do that is not the problem for me

every company has there rules

fair enough

but inform a client upfront about it

Sir, you didn't ask for any details regarding the commission.

come on

now you are talking.....

you need to ask this?

hahaha

Sir, every company has it's rules. And this are BET-IBC rules.

thats not the discussion

you have to tell them on the website

thats not a fair point

I am very upsett about this

I am a client for many years

but that doesn`t matter something at all

what are my options?

can you send me my money back? Or do you charge me any fee for that

bet ibc is not correct in this matter

Sir, the information on our website is not updated, we are sorry for this, it will be updated.

thats not my fault

when it was stated there, i would not ask for a vip account

Allow me a few moments, Sir.

Sir, commission can't be changed, this are the rules, for all VIP accounts.

i am not asking for changing this

I want my money back to my neteller

this information should be delivered upfront the deposite

deposit

When this is the attitude of bet-ibc after years of cooperation, i am again very upset

Sir, you can withdrawal you money, but if there was no turnover, then the applied commission is 7.5 %.

when this is for real, I will let the betting community know of this fact

JamesDevTest03 is my betfair account

withdraw that to

ibc-bet did not update there website, and me the client can pay for this

no feel for the situation

this is robbing your client

nothing more

To withdraw the money from you account, you need to fill in this form http://bet-ibc.com/deposit-and-withdrawal-options/request-withdrawal-form/

I will, and when I have to pay that 7.5 % I will search for each forum I am aware of in the betting world. Maybe will make a website for this matter. I am good in seo

We have thousands of customers on VIP-IBC, and nobody complained about the 0.75% commission on turnover.

We understand your position - and it is your decision to continue using the account or not.

I am not complaining about the commision, but about that i needed to inform about it

thats where bet-ibc is going wrong

that can happen, but then as a company you need to solve also

i am a unhappy client about that. What is then a problem to send me my money back

without that redicilous fee

I should not sign up when i should knew that 0.75 upfront

you admitt that it is not on the website

thats bad marketing when you still want to charge me for what is your(ibc) mistake

We are making sure to inform the customers whenever creating the account. As mentioned, this was never an issue with anybody.

We will take this in consideration from now on. Thank you.

http://bet-ibc.com/terms-conditions/ By our terms and conditions a player is obliged to generate 1x turnover , this is the ground for the commission on withdrawal.

this is not a stituation as in your terms

I deposit money in fals circumstances

but hey, you have no feeling for this, only to make fast money from that 7.5 %

be happy with it

but i will cause because of my activity the next week in forums more damage

Is there anything else I can help you with?
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: bet-ibc issue

Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:15 pm

What more do they offer than the other platforms and they feel that 0.75% of every bet is justified?
ma
marva

Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:29 pm

Betfair,Betdaq and Matchbook.

Only back option and different % for those.
There option they have is a clone of mollybet, what is available without commision elsewhere.
chubby
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:20 pm

Well interesting thread guys, no replies...no more complaints, only marva...what can I say in their defense, I am a bet-ibc and assianconnect player for 1 year...what can I say no doubts they reply and help me with all Q, and about VIP, who cares about 0.75%? A VIP person? Very strange as far as I know, VIP is a PLatform for Professionals and high rollers, that don't even think about 0.75
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:21 pm

chubby wrote: Well interesting thread guys, no replies...no more complaints, only marva...what can I say in their defense, I am a bet-ibc and assianconnect player for 1 year...what can I say no doubts they reply and help me with all Q, and about VIP, who cares about 0.75%? A VIP person? Very strange as far as I know, VIP is a PLatform for Professionals and high rollers, that don't even think about 0.75
If you're a pro and don't think 0.75% is significant, you're doing something very wrong.

Return to “General talk about betting agents”