ProfGambler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Pinnacle Voided Live bet

Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:24 am

Today I placed a bet of $500 at Pinnacle on Soccer match. Match details are:

Event: Concacaf
Teams: Alianza FC & Antigua

As soon as Antigua scored 2nd goal at 76 minute, I placed the bet under 2.5 goals at odds of 1.641 on pinnacle. You guys probably know that in Pinnacle when you use Asian View, you can see the score under team names. Score at Pinnacle was 1-1 when I placed the bet. As soon as I placed the bet and my bet was accepted, Pinnacle odds for this game went offline. After this time, odds on pinnacle for this game were not available. 10 minutes later, Pinnacle voided my bet stating that at time of bet, score was 1-0 and not 1-1 so bet was placed at wrong line.

My bet at pinnacle was accepted when Pinnacle was showing score of 1-1. Pinnacle accepted my bet 6:40:55pm(pacific time). How I can check exactly what time 2nd goal was scored?
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Pinnacle Voided Live bet

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:40 am

But waht was your purpose betting? What was market lines at that moment?
ProfGambler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:31 pm

dcoco wrote: How could Pinnacle say that the score was 1-0 at the time of your bet? Under 2.5 goals with only 15 minutes left in a football game, surely the odds would be a lot less than $1.60+
Exactly, how come line for UNder 2.5 goals can be available at odds of 1.641 when score is 1-0. I am 200% sure that Pinnacle was showing score 1-1 when I placed the bet. As soon as Pinnacle changed the score from 1-0 to 1-1, I placed my bet.

10 minutes later, Pinnacle voided my bet.
ProfGambler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:34 pm

maletaja wrote: But waht was your purpose betting? What was market lines at that moment?
I am not sure what was exact market line at that time. But I know, 5 minutes later when my bet was still active on Pinnacle, I placed Over 2.5 goals on betfair at odds of 2.92 which was obviously settled as loss.
ProfGambler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:37 pm

Pinnacle is saying that at the time my bet was accepted, score was still 1-0.

So only thing, I can do now is to check when was exactly 2nd goal scored and when I placed the bet.

Can you guys recommend, from where I can check exact time of 2nd goal.
antemartic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:57 pm

ProfGambler wrote: Pinnacle is saying that at the time my bet was accepted, score was still 1-0.

So only thing, I can do now is to check when was exactly 2nd goal scored and when I placed the bet.

http://www.flashscore.com/match/ILjkEgrs/#match-summary
ProfGambler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:01 pm

antemartic wrote:
ProfGambler wrote: Pinnacle is saying that at the time my bet was accepted, score was still 1-0.

http://www.flashscore.com/match/ILjkEgrs/#match-summary
This is of no help. As my bet was accepted 6:40:55pm (Pacific time), I need to know in Pacific time when goal was scored.

Anybody can give any recommendation?
arber_PL
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:26 pm

You can just convert your local time to Pacific Time
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
thag
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:53 pm

Same thing just happened to me on PinBet88. Score was 0-1 when I placed on over 1.5.
Few minutes after the 0-2 was scored my bet was cancelled, while it was running before that...

Have screenshot where you can check that my bet was placed (14:34) which is 20:34...
As you can see in the screenshot the goal was scored in the 70th minute of the match.
Screenshot is at 20:41 (see time above), match is 2h30.

So do the math. Goal 0-2 was scored 5 minutes before the 20:41 --> 20:36
So placed my bet I think 2 minutes before the 2nd goal...
Attachments
WTFPINNY.PNG
luctens
To become a Pro

Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:27 pm

thag wrote: Same thing just happened to me on PinBet88. Score was 0-1 when I placed on over 1.5.
Few minutes after the 0-2 was scored my bet was cancelled, while it was running before that...

Have screenshot where you can check that my bet was placed (14:34) which is 20:34...
As you can see in the screenshot the goal was scored in the 70th minute of the match.
Screenshot is at 20:41 (see time above), match is 2h30.

So do the math. Goal 0-2 was scored 5 minutes before the 20:41 --> 20:36
So placed my bet I think 2 minutes before the 2nd goal...
If you think you have a case, your options are SBR, regulator then court.

There are quite a few of these issues popping up with Pinnacle and SBOBet with live betting and I can only think it is to do with whoever supplies their live feed of pictures and data and maybe the same provider supplies Pinnacle and SBOBet.

For obvious reasons as they employ these data suppliers, the bookmakers are generally going to think their supplier has got it right and go with the information given to them by their suppliers, but obviously mistakes do happen but it seems that the providers that supply Pinnacle and SBOBet make more mistakes than most.

I don't do hardly any live betting but if I did, I wouldn't use the Asians for live betting purely due to the fact that I can't trust that they aren't going to void bets on a pretty regular basis for very questionable reasons. Obviously, the opposite is the case for Asians pre-match as you hardly ever hear of voiding bet issues in pre-match betting and I've personally never had any issues myself with voiding bets when betting pre-match with the Asian bookies.
thag
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:40 pm

Nah, amount was very small.
Asked AsianConnect to take action and all Pinny has to say that the bet was made in the danger zone.
Which is BS, because the bet was offically running before it was cancelled...
luctens
To become a Pro

Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:34 pm

thag wrote: Nah, amount was very small.
Asked AsianConnect to take action and all Pinny has to say that the bet was made in the danger zone.
Which is BS, because the bet was offically running before it was cancelled...
It may not seem it is worth it for whatever money is involved but doing a complaint really doesn't take much time and may contribute to bookmakers like Pinnacle in this case reviewing their live betting and seeing if there is an underlying problem causing these issues, and if improvements are made by Pinnacle on their live betting as a result of bettors actually standing up to them and being adamant that there is an issue rather than giving up at a drop of a hat even though they are sure they are in the right, that may contribute in that way to a long term benefit for bettors by forcing Pinnacle into getting their act together with their live betting.

The more the bookmakers make these very questionable decisions and keep getting away with it, the more encouraged they are to keep on doing it over and over again. The only way to try and make them stop this sort of action is to pursue it when you know you're in the right and teach them a lesson.
Last edited by luctens on Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thag
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:37 pm

Where to do a compaint?
luctens
To become a Pro

Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:38 pm

thag wrote: Where to do a compaint?
As I said previously, your options are SBR, regulator then court.

Return to “Bookies discussion”