Any option if a bookie stole from us?

Ask anything about smart gambling
tinuka85
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Any option if a bookie stole from us?

Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Hello!

Is there anything we can do if a bookie steal our winnings? Unfortunately LSbet stole my 4k$ winnings and the said they decision is consummative and undisputed.
When I tried to cashout 1k$ they asked me to skype with them because of verification (by the way before i deposited i sent them my docs and they said I was good to go.). They asked me about the date of my deposits, what kind of markets i usually bet, what league.
luctens
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Any option if a bookie stole from us?

Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:09 pm

tinuka85 wrote: Hello!

Is there anything we can do if a bookie steal our winnings? Unfortunately LSbet stole my 4k$ winnings and the said they decision is consummative and undisputed.
When I tried to cashout 1k$ they asked me to skype with them because of verification (by the way before i deposited i sent them my docs and they said I was good to go.). They asked me about the date of my deposits, what kind of markets i usually bet, what league.
If you're in the right and LSBet have got no reason to be confiscating the money then your options are to take it to SBR then take it to Curacao regulators and then court action.
GrayFox
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:59 am

Did they ask any documents you couldnt finally send?
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:53 am

They asked me about the date of my deposits, what kind of markets i usually bet, what league.
scary question, arbers bet all markets
Gamblers Ruin
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:48 am

maletaja wrote:
They asked me about the date of my deposits, what kind of markets i usually bet, what league.
scary question, arbers bet all markets
They also (I would hope...) keep a comprehensive log of every bet they place; this seems like a harder question for regular punters
Win->bet more->lose->bet same-> bankrupt

Return to “Newbie's questions”