smartbet.io - Betting Automation Software (page 2)

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: smartbet.io - Betting Automation Software  (Read 16682 times)
sideprofits
Gaining experience

View Profile

sideprofits

Re: smartbet.io - Betting Automation Software
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 04:33:26 PM »

This service operates perfectly with Pinnacle. All bets are placed from all available sources in less than a second. It is perfect for those who value bet based on tipsters.
BUT.
Virtual PCs are slow. I can't recommend.
smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2017, 07:32:51 AM »

Thanks for the feedback. In fact Virtual PCs themselves are very fast, but what some users perceive as slow or not responsive can be caused by 2 reasons:

1. Screen refresh rate over the remote desktop connection. This is experienced as a delay when scrolling on graphics heavy pages, watching live video, generally anything that has to do with transmission of the VPCs screen to your to your local monitor. This issue is caused by the fact that when you connect to a VPC you are not actually connecting to it via a direct network connection but through a dedicated server that transmits the VPC's screen to you. This is necessary as it allows managing remotely your VPC regardless of the actual network connection that is plugged in at any time. The user will experience a few milliseconds delay which although noticeable in relation to a standard direct RDP connection, will nevertheless not significantly impact his speed in navigating pages, clicking on buttons or any other user action.

2. Low speed of the plugged in physical connection. This is experienced by the user as slow downloads and slow page loading and can happen only when a physical connection is used. Physical connections that can be plugged in VPCs have the same limitations as any type of "residential" or mobile connection. Speed will be limited to whatever the speed of the physical connection is. This in turn will depend on provider's load, type of connection (3g/4g/landline), possible congestion on the provider's cell if it is a mobile connection, etc. The connections available by smartbet.io are 3g mobile connections and these have been tested to be fast enough for both manual operation of the VPC and for running the bot.

While the response latency caused by (1) will be noticeable with any type of connection - even with the 100Mbps datacenter connection, since it is not network related, the slow internet speed caused by slow physical connection can usually be easily solved by switching to another physical connection. If you find that none of the 3g connections supplied by smarbet.io are fast enough for your type of usage, you can still install and use you own physical connections, which can be 4g or adsl or any other type of residential connection.

It is also worth noting that both causes of possible latency will not affect a bot running on the VPC. The bot does not rely on screen refresh rate and it does not need a big bandwidth. All bets are placed instantly for both Pinnacle and Bet365.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 07:35:06 AM by smartbet.io » Logged
esmirna
Gaining experience

View Profile

esmirna

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2017, 10:15:59 PM »

living in germany, I do not have a pinnacle account and have to pay 5% taxes on bet365. I guess there is no chance for me to use it.
thorocska
Gaining experience

View Profile

thorocska

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2017, 09:39:14 AM »

living in germany, I do not have a pinnacle account and have to pay 5% taxes on bet365. I guess there is no chance for me to use it.

Use a broker, like PremiumTrading for Pinnacle.
About Bet365, 5% tax will eat your profit, search for friends in other countries or use another bookie.
esmirna
Gaining experience

View Profile

esmirna

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2017, 07:15:12 PM »

Use a broker, like PremiumTrading for Pinnacle.
About Bet365, 5% tax will eat your profit, search for friends in other countries or use another bookie.

i dont really use bet365 anyway. I didnt know that when you use broker for pinnacle, you could still use smartbet. thanks for the idea.
Niklaus
Gaining experience

View Profile

Niklaus

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2017, 10:15:50 AM »

hello
does your bot support pyckio picks?
smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2017, 12:55:02 PM »

Yes, it does. However all externally supported sources are supported on a best effort basis. This means that pyckio or whatever external source may decide to stop accepting smartbet.io as automation method for their picks, or impose a premium on bet placement fees, or restrictions on max stakes. Please keep this in mind when buying subscriptions for externally supported sources.
thorocska
Gaining experience

View Profile

thorocska

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2017, 07:59:07 PM »

Yes, it does. However all externally supported sources are supported on a best effort basis. This means that pyckio or whatever external source may decide to stop accepting smartbet.io as automation method for their picks, or impose a premium on bet placement fees, or restrictions on max stakes. Please keep this in mind when buying subscriptions for externally supported sources.

@smartbet.io
I see that you support inbetsment.com tipsters. I have checked their site, they call their bot as Auto Betting Tool.
I didn't find any info about that they are using smartbet.io bot. Are they implemented their own bot or they just partnered with you and branded (renamed) your bot to Auto Betting Tool?
Thanks
https://www.inbetsment.com/en/terms-and-conditions
smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2017, 08:13:08 PM »

Hi,

Inbetsment tipsters are supported as external sources. What this means is that you will need to buy a subscription to the inbetsment tipster that you are interested in, then have your bot monitor your email for emails from that tipster. Pick retrieval is done by authenticating with inbetsment through a special interface that was built for that purpose.

The autobetting option available at inbetsment is totally unrelated to smartbet.io
thorocska
Gaining experience

View Profile

thorocska

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2017, 08:23:27 PM »

Hi,

Inbetsment tipsters are supported as external sources. What this means is that you will need to buy a subscription to the inbetsment tipster that you are interested in, then have your bot monitor your email for emails from that tipster. Pick retrieval is done by authenticating with inbetsment through a special interface that was built for that purpose.

The autobetting option available at inbetsment is totally unrelated to smartbet.io

They say on their page:
"When the tipster sends the pick, the Auto-Betting tool places the bets automatically for you, according to the parameters you predefine (stake strategy, stake unit and% fall allowed).

Later the pick will be released by the app and / or mail so that those who have contracted the manual subscription can place the bet. "

So if smartbet.io bot monitors the email, then the bot will get the tip after the Inbetsment "Auto Betting Tool" place the bet if I understand correctly. Why the email is needed if smartbet.io could place the bet via special interface? What will be the placement order? What tool place the bet first? Thanks.
smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2017, 11:04:29 PM »

The email serves as a trigger. Their emails contain a pick ID. This ID along with user's inbetsment credentials are passed to the inbetsment server which then returns the pick (if the user is authorized). This was developed much earlier than they started offering their in house autobetting. What exactly is happening when they publish a pick is a question that only they can answer. They could be sending it to their bot first and then email it or vice-versa. So far, I have no evidence to believe that they intentionally delay either of the 2 methods. But this could change anytime, they may decide that emails are sent after bets have been placed by their bot or not at all. My concern is to take the bet as as fast as possible after the email hits the user's mailbox, but what happens before this moment is out of my control and entirely up to the source owner to decide.

Nequanel

View Profile

Nequanel

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2017, 04:23:57 PM »

Very interesting. Can the bot open mails with picks that have captcha protection?
smartbet.io
Gaining experience

View Profile WWW

smartbet.io

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2017, 06:16:44 PM »

Yes, captchas however are used only by blogabet. More info about the various blogabet modes can be found here: https://smartbet.io/questions/view/59
crowned
Gaining experience

View Profile

crowned

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2017, 04:43:10 PM »

What are the platforms supported by your service (i.e blogabet)?
Thank you.
thorocska
Gaining experience

View Profile

thorocska

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2017, 06:20:03 PM »

What are the platforms supported by your service (i.e blogabet)?
Thank you.

Check the first post of this thread.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print