Re: Mollybet Reviews and Discussion

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mollybet Reviews and Discussion

Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:18 am

Mollybet is an essential tool for the professional bettor. However, there are bettors who never used it and they might need more info on it. So here we are, this is our review.

Mollybet is a betting platform that presents betting odds offered by the world’s largest bookmakers and betting exchanges, enabling clients to bet with multiple operators with a single mouse-click or API command, in an easy to use web interface. The list of the bookmakers offered for the time being includes the following bookmakers:
- Pinnacle Sports
- Penta88
- SBObet
- IBCbet
- Singbet
- Bet ISN
- 3ET
-JAbet
and the following exchanges
- Betfair
- Matchbook
- Betdaq
- Mollybet exchange (we have a review on this, scroll down in the 30th post)

Here is an important notice. Mollybet is usually accessed via a broker or an agent. Brokers usually offer their own custom-made white-label Mollybet versions, so most probably the list of the offered bookmakers and exchanges will be even bigger. These bookmakers and exchanges are not able to limit or stop your betting action that comes via Mollybet, even though they will be able to stop your betting action if you individually open an account directly with them without using Mollybet.

Instead of keeping an account with all these bookmakers and exchanges, you could simply have a single Mollybet account with access to all of them. Your bets will be automatically placed with the bookmaker or exchange that offers the highest odds at any given time. If one bookmaker can’t fill the whole stake wanted due to poor liquidity, MollyBet will place the total bet stake across a number of different bookmakers that meet the requested minimum odds offered. This is ideal for bettors who are looking for more liquidity for their bets.

One of the weak points of using Mollybet platform is that it offers odds only on a small number of sports, however, these sports are the most popular markets for professional bettors. The list goes like this:

- Football
- Tennis
- Basketball
- American Football
- Baseball
- eSports
- Ice Hockey
- Cricket
- Rugby
- Boxing

Please notice that Mollybet is looking to expand the sports offered and integrate new bookmakers where available.

Mollybet is developed by Gambit Research, innovative software and statistical consulting company with a focus on sports. The platform firstly appeared in 2008 and still takes a large part of what the company does today.

As previously highlighted, Mollybet is usually accessed via a broker or an agent. They do accept some retail clients from a very limited number of jurisdictions but they prefer to deal with Agents and Brokers on a B2B basis who distribute their white labels. Agents tend to be more geared towards customer service and have multiple payment options.

On the contrary, all customers are accepted and served via agents/brokers. Here in arbusers we carefully selected 4 agents, out of which 3 (BetInAsia, PremiumTrading, Sportmarket) are offering their own white-label Mollybet product while the 4th (AsianConnect) developed a similar product called AsianOdds. It is highly advised that you register your Mollybet account with one of these 3 agents, while referred by arbusers. You should be referred by arbusers for a number of reasons. First, because our clients receive significant cash backs based on their volumes, these cash backs offer a very competitive advantage against the competition. Secondly, because agent style of betting comes with an extra layer of risk. It is not the same as betting in a shop or a betting terminal. Agents are offering valuable solutions and for these solutions, there is an extra risk. Our forum reduces that risk.

Betting syndicates and big high rollers should compare, or even combine these White Labels to see which could cover their needs best. Mollybet is generally regarded as the best product in its class. We are giving you the tools, but it is up to you to decide how to use them. In the end, if you don’t know how to use them, contact us, and let’s discuss it. We are always available for a Skype call to discuss these needs. You will be surprised by the solutions.

Feel free to comment.

Also, here is a comparison of the agents that we support: portal/compare-agents/
Last edited by arbusers on Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Mollybet reviews and discussion

Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:11 pm

I really wonder why Mollybet is a monopoly in these business. AsianOdds from AsianConnect is obviously not a good one. But why no-other builds a similar tool? More tools, more competition, better prices.
ex-hft
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:01 pm

I’ve heard of kmail as a possible competitor (but haven’t used them myself).

Does anyone have any experience with them?
autobetting
Has experience

Re: Mollybet reviews and discussion

Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:33 am

Asianodds without Exchanges completely uncompetitive
Camma23
Has experience

Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:32 am

autobetting wrote: Asianodds without Exchanges completely uncompetitive
ASianodds is uncompetitive anyway, as Molly skin is miles better and more user-friendly, mobile version is bad and molly one is top , etc etc
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:31 pm

Very good tool iam using them tru agents..

Sometimes they have problem with pinnacle accounts, its simply dont scan their odds correctly.
They have very good support if something dont work you have to wait just few minutes ..
Interface is very good
arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:13 pm

Can you tell me review about your experience at mollybet ?
Last edited by arber on Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
campeones
To become a Pro

Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:35 pm

Frankly, there is no need for a direct Mollybet account for any retail player. Unless your volumes and needs are that much, you can do your job very well with a white label Mollybet from an agent (BetInAsia for example). Maybe some very big players and bookmakers are using a Mollybet account to cover risks or bet above limits.
campeones
To become a Pro

Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:42 am

Camma23 wrote:=
Hi campe, what's the advantage to use a direct molly instead of any other agent using their same skin?
Sorry for the late reply, I just noticed your post. I mentioned in my last post what the advantages are, cover risks and bet above limits. But IMO it makes no sense going directly to them. No client has real negotiating power. This is the way they treat people. You came to us, we didn't come to you.
Camma23
Has experience

Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:28 am

campeones wrote: Frankly, there is no need for a direct Mollybet account for any retail player. Unless your volumes and needs are that much, you can do your job very well with a white label Mollybet from an agent (BetInAsia for example). Maybe some very big players and bookmakers are using a Mollybet account to cover risks or bet above limits.
Hi campe, what's the advantage to use a direct molly instead of any other agent using their same skin?
Goojybooboo
Has experience

Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:24 pm

So I understand that Mollybet competes with AsianOdds (from AsianConnect) and vice versa. Is there a comparison between the 2? What would you suggest?
Thank you.
B_arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:46 pm

I am impressed by Mollybet. It looked complicated in the beginning but it is not.
arber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:48 pm

in permium tradings tool Goal and mollybet what you say which on is best i know goal have minimum deposit of 3000 euro and mollybet have 500 euro
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Re: Mollybet reviews and discussion

Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:42 am

Even though I would prefer bigger competition, Mollybet is a monopoly in these business. AsianOdds is not comparable.
I see 2 potential fields where they could get better.
1) Find a substitute for Singbet.
2) Better coverage and lower fees for Betfair. I m sure the fees they pay in Betfair are ridiculous especially when Betfair is begging for volumes.
neopas
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:48 pm

I tried to register an account but my country is not supported. Then I started a dummy account to see what would happen but nothing happened. Then I contacted them and they didn't reply. They don't accept individual clients. If they accept, they wouldn't like my profile.

Return to “General talk about betting agents”