Mollybet reviews and discussion

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mollybet reviews and discussion  (Read 6996 times)
arbusers
Administrator
Totally Pro

View Profile WWW

arbusers

Re: Mollybet reviews and discussion
« Reply #0 on: December 13, 2020, 04:43:15 PM »

December 13, 2020, 04:43:15 PM - Hidden.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 05:46:01 PM by arbusers » Logged
arber
Gaining experience

View Profile

arber

Mollybet reviews and discussion
« on: September 10, 2016, 01:47:56 AM »

Can you tell me review about your experience at mollybet ?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 04:39:19 PM by arbusers » Logged
kustef
To become a Pro

View Profile

kustef

Re: Mollybet
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 01:32:46 PM »

Very good tool iam using them tru agents..

Sometimes they have problem with pinnacle accounts, its simply dont scan their odds correctly.
They have very good support if something dont work you have to wait just few minutes ..
Interface is very good
arber
Gaining experience

View Profile

arber

Re: Mollybet
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2016, 02:39:35 PM »

in permium tradings tool Goal and mollybet what you say which on is best i know goal have minimum deposit of 3000 euro and mollybet have 500 euro
neopas
To become a Pro

View Profile

neopas

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2020, 03:05:38 PM »

I tried to register an account but my country is not supported. Then I started a dummy account to see what would happen but nothing happened. Then I contacted them and they didn't reply. They don't accept individual clients. If they accept, they wouldn't like my profile.
neopas
To become a Pro

View Profile

neopas

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2020, 10:44:36 AM »

Is there someone in this forum with an account directly from Mollybet? Someone told me that Mollybet is charging fees when you use their platform directly through them and as a result, you get slightly lower odds than what you normally get from the agents. Does anyone know? Thank you.
campeones
To become a Pro

View Profile

campeones

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 04:27:37 PM »

Frankly, there is no need for a direct Mollybet account for any retail player. Unless your volumes and needs are that much, you can do your job very well with a white label Mollybet from an agent (BetInAsia for example). Maybe some very big players and bookmakers are using a Mollybet account to cover risks or bet above limits.
Camma23
Has experience

View Profile

Camma23

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2021, 10:41:45 PM »

Frankly, there is no need for a direct Mollybet account for any retail player. Unless your volumes and needs are that much, you can do your job very well with a white label Mollybet from an agent (BetInAsia for example). Maybe some very big players and bookmakers are using a Mollybet account to cover risks or bet above limits.

Hi campe, what's the advantage to use a direct molly instead of any other agent using their same skin?
campeones
To become a Pro

View Profile

campeones

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2021, 09:58:30 AM »

=
Hi campe, what's the advantage to use a direct molly instead of any other agent using their same skin?

Sorry for the late reply, I just noticed your post. I mentioned in my last post what the advantages are, cover risks and bet above limits. But IMO it makes no sense going directly to them. No client has real negotiating power. This is the way they treat people. You came to us, we didn't come to you.
Goojybooboo
Gaining experience

View Profile

Goojybooboo

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2021, 03:31:37 PM »

So I understand that Mollybet competes with AsianOdds (from AsianConnect) and vice versa. Is there a comparison between the 2? What would you suggest?
Thank you.
Camma23
Has experience

View Profile

Camma23

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2021, 03:43:13 PM »

So I understand that Mollybet competes with AsianOdds (from AsianConnect) and vice versa. Is there a comparison between the 2? What would you suggest?
Thank you.

You got it correctly.
Mollybet software is miles better
Pages: [1]
Print