RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Horse Trading guide

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
willi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Horse Trading guide

Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:03 pm

I have been interested in horse and tennis trading lately so i did some research and I found about Caan Berry`s website and youtube channel and he has some really nice free content on his websime and yt channel but thats kinda not enough so i was thinking about buying his ebook called horse trading guide and his video package wich isnt really cheap so i was wondering if someone already had experience with this guy or bought his book to give me opinion about it.
willi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Horse Trading guide

Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:16 am

Thanks for the reply, btw can you suggest me any other YT channel or blog where i can get usefull information about trading. Keep in mind im only begginer in trading :)
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:07 am

I informed Kladionicar via pm, that he could search on youtube for some videos by Jimmakos, a well known trader.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:01 pm

phpBB [video]

Some of the videos are from 2015.
willi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:05 pm

Thanks for the reply guys... I have watched most of the Caan Berry`s free videos on youtube and I am familiar with Geek`s Toy software wich he is using, but my trial is over so I am thinking about paying 20 pounds for three months subscription. Have you ever used this software and is it worth this money, is there any better software in the market. To sum up i am familiar with this softwares and some basics about trading, I also read " Trading in the zone" and it kinda helped me to understand some basics about trading psychology but i didnt manage to find any pattern or trading guide to teach me how to get the edge over the market so i am currently searching for this :)
Smartsportstrader
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:48 pm

I have Caan's videos and Trading guide. I found them very useful but they won't transform you into a profitable trader overnight.
They will certainly give you a better understanding of the horse racing markets and how to approach them though.
willi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:24 pm

@smartsportstrader hey thanks for the reply. I have plenty questions to ask you about the subject. Do you mind if I pm you?
willi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:26 pm

@Max well i just got used to Geek's toy so changing software would probably take some time to get used to new one and subscription for three months is 20 pounds not such a big deal isnt it?
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:18 pm

When you find your strategies you'll see that different softwares adopt differently to different strategies. It's not unusual among serious traders to use more than one. GT is certainly one of the best ones. Gruss is another one not mentioned before.
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:33 pm

kladionicar wrote: I also read " Trading in the zone" and it kinda helped me to understand some basics about trading psychology but i didnt manage to find any pattern
Keep watching, trade with very small stakes (you won't lose much but it'll help you to focus) and record (if it doesn't disturb you from trading) your actions. Than review what happened, what you did and why. You can also try talking to yourself like a maniac while trading providing rationale to your moves

When you master all the technicalities of trading, but only afterwords you will find out that psychology is the key. The former is absolutely useless without the latter.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”