RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Trading software for soft bookies?

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
AutoMiner
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Trading software for soft bookies?

Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:13 am

There's a question in my mind for a long time.
We know that there are BetFair apps for trading, but is there any software that can do the same things on soft bookies? (like trading on Bet365, marathonbet ...etc.)
Is there any software that can aggregate odds from different soft bookies and place bet just click once then it'll automatically do all the works?

I think if there's a software which can do the above things and work with alert system, then it'll be very profitable.
Does anybody know any information about such software?

Thanks.
kustef
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Trading software for soft bookies?

Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:03 pm

AutoMiner wrote: There's a question in my mind for a long time.
We know that there are BetFair apps for trading, but is there any software that can do the same things on soft bookies? (like trading on Bet365, marathonbet ...etc.)
Is there any software that can aggregate odds from different soft bookies and place bet just click once then it'll automatically do all the works?

I think if there's a software which can do the above things and work with alert system, then it'll be very profitable.
Does anybody know any information about such software?

Thanks.
this is sci-fi  ;D work harder make more
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:41 pm

You've got big advantage in this game if you're technically savvy
luctens
To become a Pro

Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:43 am

Zizou wrote: I have created my own semi-automatic software with excel to compare different soft bookies, as well as one for comparing with the sharp bookies. In fact, I dare say that I find more arbs this way that just concentrating on sharp bookies.
The guy was asking about automated software to automatically actually place the bets at soft bookies though, not just to compare odds with soft bookies but to automatically place the bets at soft bookies as well.

There would be issues with that in the accuracy of such an automated application like any other automated platfom in that if it messes up and you're not there looking at it, then it could cause untold damage with catastrophic losses which is the reason I would never use any automated bet placing tools whatsoever.

And also, if you connected some automated platform to automatically place bets at soft bookmakers, I would have thought that very quickly the soft bookies would notice this and close down anybody's betting accounts that are using it and stop the person that made the platform from linking their platform to the soft bookmakers' websites in the future.
Last edited by luctens on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”