RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

BetEast

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
janajana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

BetEast

Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:13 am

BetEast bookmaker is promoted on oddsportal. They seem to follow pinnacle odds with 2 - minutes delay. But when I looked at Hc and Ov/Un odds, they were much lower then displayed on oddsportal. Your opinions - experience ?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: BetEast

Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:41 am

Never heard of them before, but is there any possibility that you are getting dual lines?
Bridge
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:45 pm

Same owner like Vitalbet
janajana
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:50 am

Arbusers wrote: Never heard of them before, but is there any possibility that you are getting dual lines?
I did not sign in, so possibly dual lines due to country ? I am .SK and oddsportal are .CZ I think.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:24 pm

You never know what their criteria are. Try signing in and take a look.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:03 am

or try VPN to other countries to verify whether you're getting dual lines?
BeatEast

Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:20 am

Hello everyone!

We are BetEast, the official proud sponsor of Swansea City team. We offer the highest odds and the lowest margin in the world for England, Germany, Italy, France and Spain.  :)
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:15 am

arbusers what do you say?
GrayFox
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:50 am

Oddsportal promotes any bookmaker can give cash to them no matter their reliability.
Vitalbet was also there some time ago but they removed it already.
They usually remove bookmakers that they create a lot of problems to customers or to them with no affiliate payments etc.
All these "1 day bookmakers" as i call them, i suggest avoiding them as sooner or later it will end up in tears.
antemartic
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:19 pm

BeatEast wrote: Hello everyone!

We are BetEast, the official proud sponsor of Swansea City team. We offer the highest odds and the lowest margin in the world for England, Germany, Italy, France and Spain.  :)
I register and wanted place bet. odds are 6.5 and max bet is 165 eur but whan try place bet message max exposure allowed 5.61 eur???? Unable to place 2 eur bet and your maxbet says 165 eur?????
here is live tottenham http://prntscr.com/cxhjru odds 2.25
Last edited by antemartic on Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luctens
To become a Pro

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:04 am

antemartic wrote:
BeatEast wrote: Hello everyone!

I register and wanted place bet. odds are 6.5 and max bet is 165 eur but whan try place bet message max exposure allowed 5.61 eur???? Unable to place 2 eur bet and your maxbet says 165 eur?????
here is live tottenham http://prntscr.com/cxhjru odds 2.25
The SBTech platform has a history of bet placement errors and betslip bugs, and if you have just registered and this was your first bet then unless you're on some automatic blacklist that limits your account automatically on registration, then it must be an IT error rather than them limiting you on the first bet.

You're best to contact them and ask if there's a bug in your account or something. Sometimes they'll be able to fix it, but sometimes you'll have to ask if that account can be closed down and you open up a new account which hopefully won't have any IT bugs.
jo
joker9424

Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:32 am

antemartic
from the screenshot i can only imagine that you opened an account with beteast.co.uk
i was registered with beteast.eu

different lines,different layout,different licences....both they claim that they are advertised with the Swansea squad.
on live chat a guy on beteast.co.uk told me that they dont have any connection with the eu site

so i am little bit confused also with beteast
luctens
To become a Pro

Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:51 pm

joker9424 wrote: antemartic
from the screenshot i can only imagine that you opened an account with beteast.co.uk
i was registered with beteast.eu

different lines,different layout,different licences....both they claim that they are advertised with the Swansea squad.
on live chat a guy on beteast.co.uk told me that they dont have any connection with the eu site

so i am little bit confused also with beteast
Both Beteast.eu and Beteast.co.uk are both the same Beteast, there's no doubt about that.

The guy at Beteast.co.uk live chat was probably just making it clear that the two different websites and operations are operated completely separately with different staff, location, different everything, and therefore the two different operations aren't specifically linked. Or maybe the guy just didn't know that Beteast have different two websites so was giving you a stock answer when you pointed it out, but whatever the reason the live chat guy said that the two websites aren't linked, both of the websites are definitely both the same Beteast.
Last edited by luctens on Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator

Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:55 pm

cortomaltese wrote: arbusers what do you say?
I need some time until I get the information that I m looking for. So far...there is a Bulgarian connection here.

Return to “Bookies discussion”