RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

valuebet vs arbitrage

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
tarzan
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: valuebet vs arbitrage

Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:53 am

If it is for you the biggest problem about value betting is that players are limited or banned?!
What about 20% of people who are beting in local shops?
Do they make the money by your opinion?
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:15 am

Profgamblers, it myth that arbers earn lots of money that they could afford ferraris or yachts....Probably good arbers earn 3k+month that isnt nothing special comparing for example java programmer who earns 100k year. But it could be nice extra income when you are unemployed, or doing some other things
Valuebets indeed are 3-8%, no point of doing this 0.5% edge
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:40 am

ProfGambler wrote:
obykoo wrote: If you could find enough valuebets in sharp and have long term profit, you already would be millionaire...
it much easier to find values in softbooks , but once you are in profit , you can expect limits, no matter what you were betting..
Exactly that's my point. Once softbooks realize that you are in profit, you will be banned or limited. Then what you will do or how many fake accounts you will make?????

This is why I am saying again, if your bets are getting accepted in softbooks, you are a cash cow for softbook and living in a bubble.

Nobody got rich finding value in softbooks as he will be banned instantly. Some stupid guy send me personal message telling me his friend made $100,000 and he himself made $9000 in August without sending any proof. Why somebody will listen to these idiots is beyond me.

It's been touted many times on this forum that value bets are more profitable and even brings returns of 3-8%. When I challenge anybody give me return of 3%, admin called me greedy and said edge is 0.25-0.5%.

Everybody has to sell something to make money. This website where you and me are posting is making money through affiliates and sponsors. Sponsors are making money by creating a product like betburger/rebel betting. If some new product is coming in market for value betting, they will make money by selling valuebets to newbies.

Just ask a question to yourself, if there is any real money in value betting, why these people are not making money themselves? It's because they can't. Once they start making money, they will be banned or limited on any softbook. So they have to sell the dreams to newbies to make money.

Having said that, I have seen on this forum, it's mostly newbies and small time punters. I have a betting bankrole of $50k and extra $150k in my saving accounts which is not for gambling but for other purpose. I am only 31 years old and I have realized that arbing/value betting is for immature or small minded person. Real money is in product development. If you see a new betting product soon in Australian market, don't be surprised who is behind this product. 

Best of luck everyone and specially to those who think doing 1000's of $2 value bets will make them rich. Good Luck
And yet, you somehow found this forum earlier this year which meant you do/did have an interest in it.  Presumably to make money.  When did you see the light?  Trust me, there are plenty of people here doing this full time.  Your responses just indicate you have failed at it yourself and are spitefull of those that are succeeding.
In
Ingarb3

Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:59 am

maletaja wrote: Profgamblers, it myth that arbers earn lots of money that they could afford ferraris or yachts....Probably good arbers earn 3k+month that isnt nothing special comparing for example java programmer who earns 100k year. But it could be nice extra income when you are unemployed, or doing some other things
Valuebets indeed are 3-8%, no point of doing this 0.5% edge
A good arber earns 3k a month?  ;D
Is that a joke?
yo
yorkjoss

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:19 am

ProfGambler wrote:
obykoo wrote: If you could find enough valuebets in sharp and have long term profit, you already would be millionaire...
it much easier to find values in softbooks , but once you are in profit , you can expect limits, no matter what you were betting..

I have a betting bankrole of $50k and extra $150k in my saving accounts which is not for gambling but for other purpose. I am only 31 years old and I have realized that arbing/value betting is for immature or small minded person. Real money is in product development. If you see a new betting product soon in Australian market, don't be surprised who is behind this product. 

Best of luck everyone and specially to those who think doing 1000's of $2 value bets will make them rich. Good Luck
you are way off the mark "prof gambler", unfortunately for you I am afraid you are the one who is "small minded",
the sums you talk of are small, there are many arbers/valuebetters in a different league to you, they don't need to
learn from a forum and are adaptable smart guys who mostly work things out by themselves.

if you are as smart as you seem to think then you must take your bankroll to another level, there are many
arbers earning your bankroll and more every year.

not that I wish to undermine the smaller guy, any guy who makes a living from bookmaker should be very proud.
Last edited by yorkjoss on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:17 am

fairpunter wrote:
RoosterDonky wrote: I use pinny as the reference book as I have said in numerous other threads on this site.
Ok guys, on September crying guy (RoosterDonky) releases his new strategy.
Rooster says in other threads that Pinny closing odds are sharp and as you see Rooster shared video in this thread which this video was made by the famous bookie Pinny  ;) ;) ;D as you always say Rooster shame,shame,shame. next time I say this video was made by the bookie.
http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,4023.msg47158.html#msg47158
How stupid you are. Come on RoosterDonky confess it.
If this is correct people would be millionaire. and if this is correct Pinny is counting stars in the galaxy now.
What on earth are you on about?  Are you disputing the fact that Pinny's closing line is sharp?  How would that being true make you a millionaire?  Why is it shamefull to share a video about a Pinny interview? You are not making any sense.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:03 pm

Alfa1234 wrote: Everybody here seems to want to know this...but there simply isn't an answer to it.

The answer is the same for the following question: Is it possible for a restaurant owner to make say $30000 a year?  What about $50000?  And are there any restaurant owners who make say $100k a year?  Or is this basically not possible?

So yes, it's possible.  It depends on the type of restaurant, the size of it, how good the food is, how experienced the chef is, the location of it...is it more likely for someone who has no experience in the restaurant sector and decides to just open one without doing research, to go bankrupt or to make a million a year?
There you have it...
raizzak
Totally Pro

Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:06 pm

What on earth are you on about?  Are you disputing the fact that Pinny's closing line is sharp?  How would that being true make you a millionaire?  Why is it shamefull to share a video about a Pinny interview? You are not making any sense.
i absolutely dispute that pinnacle closing lines are not that sharp in some markets... if we are talking about premier league i would be an idiot to claim it but if we are talking about greek football israel football Euroleague college basket the first 2-3 months yeah sure i absolutely believe it and if you tell the same old argument if i am a millionaire i would answer you. Not yet.
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
RoosterDonky
Has experience

Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:13 pm

Obv they're gonna have sharper lines in big leagues where theyre taking max bets of 10k+ rather than a Syrian dart league type game (not real) where the max bet is $50.
Which is why I stick with bigger leagues.
Fade Fairpunter's picks for sure profits!
raizzak
Totally Pro

Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:20 pm

im sorry to announce to you but the college basket and euroleague have 10k limits at some games ~5k as baseline
Don't speak for something you have no clue.
RoosterDonky
Has experience

Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:31 pm

And the lines in those games that I would respect more than a game with a $250 max bet.
I concentrate on US sports myself with decent limits (=bigger leagues).
Fade Fairpunter's picks for sure profits!
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:37 pm

raizzak wrote:
i absolutely dispute that pinnacle closing lines are not that sharp in some markets... if we are talking about premier league i would be an idiot to claim it but if we are talking about greek football israel football Euroleague college basket the first 2-3 months yeah sure i absolutely believe it and if you tell the same old argument if i am a millionaire i would answer you. Not yet.
This has been covered numerous times.  The bigger the market the sharper pinny is.  They aren't sharp on small markets (like e.g. Phillipine basket, where prices are being manipulated all the time by pounding 1 side).
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:39 am

I'm going to simply stop replying to these guys and see if they're still around after a couple of months or so.  I don't believe for a minute they are making any money with the idiocy they are displaying here so they'll probably stop posting once their bankroll is gone.  :)
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:51 am

This thread was deteriorated and I had to modify/delete some of the posts in order to keep it alive, within decent lines of behavior and capable to contribute to our members.
Thank you.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Guys, the title of this thread is ''valuebet vs arbitrage''.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”