There are only two betting brokers in the world that is worth mentioning?

A place to compare agents, services and offers.
jt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

There are only two betting brokers in the world that is worth mentioning?

Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:45 am

I find it strange that whenever there is a question from members regarding betting broker, the moderator will invariably mention PT or AC.

Presumably these two companies are the best in the world, hence all other options/alternatives are deemed to be unworthy or not credible enough ?

Or is it because these two companies are forum sponsors?

Can the kind members from this forum pls comment quickly as I think this thread is going to be deleted very soon!
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: There are only two betting brokers in the world that is worth mentioning?

Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:57 am

Ive used both AC and PT. 

I find PT to be the best, easy to make deposits and withdrawals, and better cashback for Pinnacle.

Have nothing but good things to say about them.
Never trust a goose!!!
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:38 pm

I explained several times why we select AC and PT to promote in this forum. I also encouraged you personally jt to search the forum, you obviously refuse to do so.
During these last years, a number of our members suggested that we expand the cooperation with other agents as well. We contacted more than 5 agents and we established contact and started negotiations. Unfortunately for them, their service was found to be too risky, too poor and too little according to our criteria.
You mentioned before that it is a matter of payments to the forum.
There is a broker offering us 3times what AC and PT does. We consider his services as non sustainable.
If by any chance you represent an other broker, feel free to mention his name and we will immediately establish contact with him.
Also, I would lie to welcome you jt, yo the group of people that humps around our forum while keeps defaming it.
Keep in mind that our patience has limits.
Thank you.
jt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:13 pm

"Also, I would lie to welcome you jt, yo the group of people that humps around our forum while keeps defaming it."

Oh, I must have hit a raw nerve, and have been too direct and honest in my question, for you to have such a big reaction.
arbusers
Administrator

Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:24 pm

If you don't have a comment on the substance of our discussion, you might need to look for another forum.
GLopez
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:51 am

dealer wins wrote: Ive used both AC and PT. 

I find PT to be the best, easy to make deposits and withdrawals, and better cashback for Pinnacle.

Have nothing but good things to say about them.
What cashback do they offer then for Pinnacle? And for other bookies?
jt
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:58 am

Arbusers wrote: If you don't have a comment on the substance of our discussion, you might need to look for another forum.
I think this forum feels like a Big Daddy forum. Whatever you say is the gospel truth. Do we not have the right to explore alternative services?

I brought up this topic because I wanted fellow forum users to contribute to have a comprehensive list of the services available out there, and not your "I told you only PT and AC are good enough" shit!

This is your forum and you have the right to decide what is to be allowed or not. But I am telling you, this forum smacks of some communist forum where nobody can say anything other than "AC is great" or "PT is wonderful".
uknow
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:10 pm

Just give up. There are other forums where you can talk about other Brokers. It gets deleted on here. Dont waste your time.
arbusers
Administrator

Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Whenever an agent requests to have a presence in our forum, we implement a certain methodology in order to detect his reliability and solvency. So far, apart from AC88 and PT, more than 5 agents requested to advertise their products here. We implemented our methodology to various extends. Some agents were cut from the very start, while we examined others for months.
The reason why we do this, is to secure the highest possible reliability for our members, even though it is obvious that agent markets carry a bigger than expected risk. This forum is based on reputation, and a wrong choice would drift us as well.

It is worth mentioning some examples.
1. A well known agent requested for exposure in our forum. We found out that all funds were kept in Bitcoins and by the time of our check, this agent could only pay 45% of the total balances of the players. You can imagine the tragedy that this agent would cause, if for a reason a significant number of players requested a pay-out. A recent spike in Bitcoin's price offered him a better position, but again, we can't allow this kind of risks for our members.
2. Recently, another agent requested exposure in our forum too. We found out that he was sharing information with a number of actors in the industry, most of them operating against player's interests.
3. A couple of months ago, another agent wanted to advertise his deal with betfair, to offer betfair accounts to countries where this exchange is restricted. He also named Portugal and France as his bigger markets. We contacted betfair only to find out that they have never heard of this agent before. Unfortunately this agent has a big presence in other forums and we regret to say that in the end some people will bleed.

Some time ago, we requested from our legal advisor to propose a way to avoid future adventures. The results of our methodology are not shared with our community. If we share in open air all the skeletons we found in the closets of these agents, we would make our selves an easy target for litigations. We embrace Churchill's saying “You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.” This is the first reason to suggest our members to stay with these 2.

When the reliability/solvency issue is solved, we have to take into consideration that the arbing community is able to keep a certain height of volumes. These volumes should be distributed in a way that makes sure that the maximum cash back is paid to our members. By distributing these volumes to all the agents that they wish to advertise here, we would reduce our negotiating power. This is the second reason to suggest to our members to stay with these 2.

For us, it would be the easiest thing in the world to request X amount of money from every agent in order to keep a banner in the forum. Yes, that would be a big profit, but like this, our reliability would go to hell sooner or later.

Now I m disappointed to see this comment from a respected and experienced member of our forum:
MX wrote: There are other forums where you can talk about other Brokers.
Surely absolutely no-one can stop you to do this. I also suggest that you get as more knowledge from as many sources, but I strongly suggest that you take a look at #3 above.

I m also disappointed to see this comment also:
jt wrote: this forum smacks of some communist forum where nobody can say anything other than "AC is great" or "PT is wonderful".
You are a complete newbie here, an electron following a distant orbit, with deliberate limited understanding of reality. I proposed in my previous post that you suggest the name(s) of the agents  you wish to see here and we will establish contact as soon as possible. You refuse to do so. My guess is that we already know each other.
Last edited by arbusers on Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uknow
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:40 pm

You argumentation sounds reasonable. And I am using AC for the most part of my career anyway. But I still found it very annoying that every discussion about other Brokers gets censored or at the least the one where I participated. There were so many scam bookmakers who had their threads on here.
But in the end you have more knowledge about Brokers than I do, so maybe it´s better the way it is.
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:36 pm

I don't understand why someone want to try a new broker if the existing one has a great service?Are you looking for trouble?I totally agree with Arbusers and i would like to thank him for having this kind of thinging!
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:48 pm

I also want to thank you Arbusers for the effort you put into keeping it clean here. Obviously we do no not all have the means and the time required to explore all possibilities so it is essential to have a serious

Guys, it is clear that Arbusers makes money (absolutely well-earned, IMO) from deals with agents and others. But that doesn't necessarily mean decisions are all immediate profit-driven. He explained part of the methodology and reasons he follows and it sounds totally reasonable that efforts are made towards protecting all of our interests.

This said, you are totally free to try any new agents that you might like: they are just not recommended as they aren't as reliable as PT and AC. What isn't so nice is that you disrespect the forum rules or procedures, if you don't understand why things are done in a certain way you can just ask or make a bigger effort to understand rather than being rude in the first place.

Good luck
water_element
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:57 pm

I wanted to add if u permit me, in here stays only AC and PT because they are paying enough! Not because they are the best on the market! And I really hope you will note block my account with no reason ;)
arbusers
Administrator

Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:25 pm

water_element wrote: I wanted to add if u permit me, in here stays only AC and PT because they are paying enough! Not because they are the best on the market! And I really hope you will note block my account with no reason ;)
I suggest you read the older posts in this thread. The reasons of blocking your account are described with details in the registration agreement that you electronically signed. Also, if you really look for advise (I doubt this is your scope) you, and all of our members, can go to other forums and ask as MX previously suggested emphatically. There are big forums with 100k+ members (compared to our 4k+ audience) with a lot of information about agents. I am sure you will find plenty of posts that describe the way that each agent is operating and plenty of moderators that will guide you how to use these services. The info you are looking for is just one click away, so there is no reason for you to lose your time and temper here. Before doing so, I suggest that you do take into account my previous posts in this thread.
I might be the only moderator in the world that deliberately sends traffic away.
Thank you.
Last edited by arbusers on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cupac
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:41 pm

Thanks for these explanations.Even if as a newbie I wonder where I could find reliable information on other agents (but I will not ask for the address of the forum you just talked about ;) I'll try to find it myself!)
I understand plainly that you cannot state :
this-agent is a bad one because of that and that : you would risk to be sue for that.
But maybe you could establish a list where you would say:
asianconect : tested and recommended
this-agent : tested and not recommended
this-other-agent : not tested (too young in the market/no time to test it for now)
this third-agent : not tested and will not be as not offering interesting books...
and so on.

This is ... because I have 3-4 agents that I would like your opinion about and wonder if they are to avoid or just untested for now.
Maybe I can send you a mp about them or should I publicly ask about them?

Return to “General talk about betting agents”