Get money out of Greece

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Get money out of Greece

Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:22 pm

Hey kouvas  :)

Few hours ago i sent money directly to skrill account and the system accept it.
As i said, their costumer support confirms that there is no restriction to this account...
Last edited by geomak on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:59 pm

KOUVAS wrote: Γιώργο and others

Please note that in Piraeus bank you cannot transfer money directly from your bank account to Skrill bank account. There is no technical issue, its just blocked from the bank.

The only way to do it is by using "invoice payment through CLA" (Πληρωμή Τιμολογίου μέσω CLA) .

At the field that says "type of merchandise" or "message to recipient" just put the code provided by Skrill when you want to debit your account through bank transfer, and after a few days the money will show up to your Skrill account with NO commissions charged:)
God bless you bro!!!
KOUVAS
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:02 pm

Γιώργο

maybe they changed it. Some time ago that I tried it it didn't work. Only invoice payment worked.

That is good news though, it seems things are getting better with capital controls.

Παναγιώτης
KOUVAS
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:05 pm

[/quote]
God bless you bro!!!
[/quote]

:)
Last edited by KOUVAS on Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
stevie
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:57 am

If i knew how to insert that "but why?"meme gif i would right now.

I know serious people bringing money back to Greek bank accounts actually while i see much interest for the opposite here.

So two questions: Have you seen the Greek banks stress tests results? Why would you rate your money safer with an establishment like paysafe group?

As far as history is concerned neteller had money stolen from users in the past (ok they were less than what they are now) while Greek banks have not.

Genuine curiosity :)
OneChance
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:19 am

At least for my case the money will be deposited to a Dutch Bank after being moved there through Skrill.
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:15 pm

@stevie
I'm not an expert in economics but the answer is simple. If you could undestand the common feeling here most people don't care about stress tests and actually they don't know what it is and they really don't care.
They simply dont trust greek banking system and greece in general. Big majority of population believes that the situation is more likely to getting worst than better.

Here are many people who prefer to store their money under the bed instead of bank and we talking about trusting skrill or foreign banks?

if you wake up one day and find empty  atms and banks closed (not to mention the terror spread on tv) then it is really natural to afraid about your lifetime savings and lose your trust to banking system  :)
alhemist
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:03 pm

@OneChance
I don't understand how you will move such amount of money to a Dutch bank. I have asked both Piraus and Eurobank and they both answered to me that transactions to this account inside Greece are not limited bur transactions with foreign banks or other istitutions outside Greece are considered as international transactions and are capped to 1.000 euro per month/per person.
Can you clarify this?
Sky is the limit
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:38 pm

alhemist wrote: @OneChance
I don't understand how you will move such amount of money to a Dutch bank. I have asked both Piraus and Eurobank and they both answered to me that transactions to this account inside Greece are not limited bur transactions with foreign banks or other istitutions outside Greece are considered as international transactions and are capped to 1.000 euro per month/per person.
Can you clarify this?
You are missing the way that e-wallets operate, or you need to re-read carefully this thread.
alhemist
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:36 pm

alhemist wrote: @OneChance
Can you clarify this?
I am not missing anything about e-wallets and also I have read carefully all posts here. The bank managers are claiming that if I deposit e.g. 10k in Skrill's bank account in Greece they won't let me transfer >1000 euro to a foreign bank or bet to e.g. asian books or an agent.
So I am asking if someone here have deposited >1000 euro in the past and was able to take further actions on his/her amount of money outside of Greece.
Sky is the limit
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:14 am

@ alchemist,
Dont get me wrong but you do miss a lot of things about e-wallets and the same applies to the bank managers that you spoke with in these Greek banks. I suggest you don't trust these managers. You see that their banks are bankrupted with-holding people's money. Judging from the results, their advise would bring you catastrophe.
Once again, read the topic from the very start. The answer is in front of your eyes.
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:29 pm

@ alchemist

The only way this could be real is that greek banks have such a deal with skrill to limit users from greece. I'm not moving much money but i have sent >1000 in a month at pinnacle. So that's bullshit.

I bet the manager that give you this info is the same one who gave "thalassodaneia" and 300k loans to people with 15k annual salary and 150€ savings in bank account as insurance.

The 1000€ per month is your limit if you send directly money to a foreign bank account. Skrill has nothing to do with this
OneChance
Has experience

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:09 am

So am I right to say here that we have found a way to safely send money from Greece to any other country operating Neteller/Skrill in a safe and legal way paying the in between commisions ?
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:52 am

@onechance

As you understand from this topic, noone can tell you for sure. Unless there is a response from somebody who actually did it.

The only way to find out is to give it a try and see what happens.

It could be done in theory but there is always the case that during this process your bank or skrill or both starting asking questions or maybe finally block your actions
OneChance
Has experience

Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:26 am

Thank you all for your opinions on this.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”