RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

alert service and broker

Ask anything about smart gambling
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

alert service and broker

Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:45 am

Hello,anyone knows if you use an alert service and especailly for live betting arbs if limits come faster from alert service than finding your own arbs?

And if someone has to suggest a reliable broker(assian connect premium tradings etc)  and of course i should combine with vpn ,right?  ???
Thanks
Last edited by gamblehappier on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: alert service and broker

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:29 am

Doesn't matter that much whether you use alert or find arbs manually cause (especially as a newbie) in most cases it will be the same arbs (unless, of course, you manage to find a genuine, individual niche but it takes time and not so easy). And, of course, you will be constantly hitting bookie's soft lines so limits will come inevitably. Don't worry so much about them. There is life after limits..

As for brokers, if you're not from the UK are you sure you need them? They can provide you only with pinny/asians and indirectly- BF. If you can't access them otherwise brokers that you mention were both considered reliable. You can chat them up and compare their offers focusing on points most vital for you

As for vpn, I use it directly to contact bookies without any middleman which is due to special arrangements I made that I guess would be too complicated for most ppl but for me work just fine. I described it somewhere in the forum answering a question from a German arber I think. So for the last question I'm not sure as I do it differently. I would contact them through vpn (to be on the safe side if it's important to them) and ask just like for all the other things. If they won't like your business because of the country you reside in there are ways to bypass this too if you think about it. Btw, with those two brokers you can mention you’re coming from this forum.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:26 am

Hi bubbles..  :) thanks for answering.So you think that it doenst have difference in limits than finding your own arbs?Because you will gain a lot of time despite finding on your own..So from your saying i understand that you use an alert service and you will suggest to use one right(for live arbing?,betburger i assume ?As for the limits the point is to delay as much as possible the limits...Another to limit 1 euro and another to limit 30 euro and bet enough on premier leagues. What do mean that there is life after limits?The things are getting worse enough after limits without a solution,am i wrong?

From your saying i undesrtand that you mean to find a reliable person and use vpn from his country to his name from your own pc(cookies aware).It is difficult if you dont know someone.Also i am not sure ,if you connect with your account with a vpn to assians and especially to exhanges if you have problem.Am not so sure..Do you have any ideas?I have asked an exhange in past and they say that they will not allow it from my country with vpn :Also soft bookies will not allow vpn in most of cases.For example if you are from a country that not allow the book and the book accept residents of your country but not your country then vpn will not work.In addittion if accept residents of your country and accept your coutnry then you can use vpn right?As for different urls a lot of sites do not have..

Anyways with a broker i understand that you can join in whatever assian/exhange offer the service doesnt care from where you are..and in my location almost  all books are not approchable.
Last edited by gamblehappier on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:47 am

For exampe IF you go to  bet-ibc vpn service they say that if you use the vpn you can access all these sites with the vpn.Yes and when you create account and you win some and want to make a withdrawal they will  ask for identity and they will see that you are from restricted country and they will tell you why you use vpn is forbidden you break rules  so we cannot pay you.Am i right or wrong?It needs a broker or person from the country of vpn.And i speak for exhanges not for soft..Why so disinformation ?
Last edited by gamblehappier on Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:10 am

From what you write it seems that a broker (chat with them and ask any questions you have) and an alert service is the best solution for you. I would start from pre-event arbs rather than jumping into in-play (live betting), focus on not making mistakes (avoiding loses) and learning the ropes rather than worrying too much about the limits cause you won't avoid them. By all means, read the standard advise about avoiding limitation available here and follow these advise. You will be limited but as everyone here you will find ways to move forward. Read about bank management. And once again, focus on avoiding mistakes at every step rather than thinking about the grand plan. It's the fastest and only way to find you ways.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:17 pm

Hi bubbles thanks for answering.Maybe the broker is the solution..Actually im not newbie i am occupying with the sport more than year..So you advise me for alert services.Whatever i do i do in live betting, prematch is dead in 2016,am i wrong?So only interested for live alert service..i have been limited to a lot of bookies but the big question is what you do after limits..trading? arbing via assians? after limits the problem begins..
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:01 pm

Trading is a very good alternative and addition to arbing if you've got the hang of it. If you don't it takes time and money to learn the ropes and like with arbing it's much more difficult now than it used to be. Some ppl adopt arbing between sharps, which require skills and big bankroll, some do valuebetting which is prone to big swings. You can also think of changing your style of arbing to adapt to what and where the limiting bookies allow you to bet. Read the forum, try to read between the lines as well, and hopefully you'll get some ideas

Return to “Newbie's questions”