Online banks

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Online banks

Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:43 am

Hello to everyone,

i would like to start this topic to ask you about online banks that have a business residence in USA.Every month that goes a new surprise comes from Neteller or Skrill, so i would like to discuss about online banks and if we can make a deal as a forum with them in a way Arbusers has done with e-wallets.I have found Ally bank which is an online only bank so you can create an account only by internet.The company is a member of FDIC(Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Each depositor insured to at least $250,000 per insured bank) so we have some insurance.They said that they have no ATW withdraw fees but i am not sure if they offer this also on outside USA.Maybe someone know an other company or has more info about online banks.Thanks for listening.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Online banks

Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:58 pm

Leupay.  A European IBAN account in EURO, USD, JPY, AUD, CHF and BGN for free, very low fees, free mastercard.  Also for US clients.  Malta bank.
makarid
To become a Pro

Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:23 pm

Alfa1234 wrote: Leupay.  A European IBAN account in EURO, USD, JPY, AUD, CHF and BGN for free, very low fees, free mastercard.  Also for US clients.  Malta bank.
Thanks for your reply Alfa! I create an account to see about this Leupay.Any comments about your experience?Thanks again!
Last edited by makarid on Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:02 pm

ilovethisforum wrote: if we can make a deal as a forum with them in a way Arbusers has done with e-wallets.
I m afraid I will disappoint you here as your proposal is far away from our business model for arbusers, and also, any engagement of the US with gambling carries unbearable risks that we want to avoid.
makarid
To become a Pro

Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:19 pm

Arbusers wrote:
ilovethisforum wrote: if we can make a deal as a forum with them in a way Arbusers has done with e-wallets.
I m afraid I will disappoint you here as your proposal is far away from our business model for arbusers, and also, any engagement of the US with gambling carries unbearable risks that we want to avoid.
Thanks for your reply Arbusers! I didn't know that i was too far away from the business model,so i am sorry.Even though we can have no deal like a forum on online banks,i would appreciate your view on this one.Do you know any online bank to share with us?Thanks again.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:14 pm

I really cant answer to this question, simply because each bank has a different approach to clients according to their origin and size. Also, If i m not sure about some business, I prefer to keep my mouth shut.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:58 pm

ilovethisforum wrote:
Alfa1234 wrote: Leupay.  A European IBAN account in EURO, USD, JPY, AUD, CHF and BGN for free, very low fees, free mastercard.  Also for US clients.  Malta bank.
Thanks for your reply Alfa! I create an account to see about this Leupay.Any comments about your experience?Thanks again!
So far no complaints here, works great...
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:05 pm

Alfa1234 wrote:
ilovethisforum wrote:
So far no complaints here, works great...
Alfa, thanks for sharing. My concern is that if a guy from the UK, Belgium or actually anywhere, apart from Malta, use a Maltese bank it might be easily noticed as unusual and red-flag an account at first withdrawal. Ppl using ewallets are now under suspicion as opposed to mug punters who would rather use their cards. So using an online bank from Malta sounds like adding an extra level to it. No problems on this end of the business? Also, have you used it only by yourself or any friends of yours had similarly positive experience?
obykoo
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:38 am

Actually you can use card from LeuPay at bookmaker instead of e-wallet and it should be less suspiscious because you are using card...  ;)
X_Gambler
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:56 am

I don't know how much more suspiscious it would be
for saving accounts Europeans are shopping throughout whole Europe for longer time already
Alfa1234
Totally Pro

Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:13 am

As I said, I haven't had any problems but I don't withdraw very often.  I've only used it myself...

FYI they send the card to your adress and you need it to verify the account, which took a while (mine took 9 weeks to arrive so I had the card already cancelled by the time it came...I had a document resent to verify the account after that, which arrived within 3 days).
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:05 am

Thanks for your answers :) I'm going to give it a try. How great it would feel to say goodbye to these tossers from PG...
Thordin
Totally Pro

Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:38 pm

Yeah, when asked to verify address, choose the send-a-letter option.
After that is sent, you can order a card anyway
my_username
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:45 pm

the problem is some bookies won't ship you money to a bank account registered in another country than user is registered, even though there is a free flow of services in EU and is completely legal
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:01 pm

my_username wrote: the problem is some bookies won't ship you money to a bank account registered in another country than user is registered, even though there is a free flow of services in EU and is completely legal
That was exactly my concern: problems on books end. But the guys who shared their experience above didn't complain. I guess it might depend on books one uses and possibly country of residence. Did you have this sort of problem you describe, my_username? Witch books? Would ewallet work as a backup plan to withdraw your money?

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”