RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Online banks

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
my_username
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Online banks

Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:05 pm

i tried it to see if it's a viable option and bwin didn't want to ship me money, neither did matchbook. i did not try others. in fact, on bwin, when you go to withdraw and choose bank account, you cannot select country, it is already preselected to your country and you cannot change it. i asked them and they said it's not possible, but i think it was their laziness, because their software doesn't support it and they don't want to do manual labour even though perfectly legal.
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:08 pm

If you use the card for the deposits and withdraw? I don't believe that there will be a problem.
Last edited by makarid on Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jo
joker9424

Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:16 pm

In regulated countries like Greece-Italy you cant ask from a Bookie to send money to a non Greek Bank.
Couple months ago i requested to get paid in an ITA  IBAN and the bookie refused to complete the payment.
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:26 pm

my_username wrote: i tried it to see if it's a viable option and bwin didn't want to ship me money, neither did matchbook. i did not try others. in fact, on bwin, when you go to withdraw and choose bank account, you cannot select country, it is already preselected to your country and you cannot change it. i asked them and they said it's not possible, but i think it was their laziness, because their software doesn't support it and they don't want to do manual labour even though perfectly legal.
Thanks my_username. Two more questions:

From your post I understand you did bank payments/withdrawals rather than card payment/withdrawals. Is that correct? That can make a difference

When they refused to pay to a foreign bank were you able to withdraw through ewallet?

Many thanks
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Yeah great plan  ;D
Let's stop bombing them with ewallets deposits and start bombing with deposits from a completely unknown malta bank far away from our home. No one will notice.

Joker is right. I don't know for other countries, but OP if you try this from greece, even if they accept money, especially in bookies that banned ewallets for deposits or bonuses you will be on a suicide mission  ;)
my_username
Has experience

Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:41 pm

well it all depends how much you piss them off imo. in my case, i was just testing, on a unlimited, verified account with small amounts. and they refused. and if they close your account after some arbing, and deny your ewallet withdraw request, saying you can only withdraw to a bank account, they probably won't do you a *favor* and send to IBAN in another country than your own. in that case they just want to complicate your life, not really follow regulation. so unless they would be required to send you to any iban anywhere, they won't and this is not a viable option (in some cases)
jo
joker9424

Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:06 pm

online banking in a different country is the last solution.
it cannot substitute ewallets the way we use them
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:58 pm

There is a subtle difference between using a bank transfer and a card. From posts in this thread it seems that ppl using card didn't have any problems and only my_username who seem to have been using bank transfer bumped into them.
my_username
Has experience

Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:25 pm

you can deposit with their mastercard, just like skrills but you cannot withdraw to mastercard, you can then only withdraw to bank account.
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:43 pm

my_username wrote: you can deposit with their mastercard, just like skrills but you cannot withdraw to mastercard, you can then only withdraw to bank account.
Thanks for clarifying it
makarid
To become a Pro

Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:51 pm

Is this card deposit-bank account withdraw,to all cards or it is just to this banks card or all mastercards?Thanks
Last edited by makarid on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:50 pm

If bookmaker refuse to ship money to bank (not because they don't like the bank) then what makes you believe that they will ship to card since they see the issuer of this card?
makarid
To become a Pro

Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:56 pm

geomak wrote: If bookmaker refuse to ship money to bank (not because they don't like the bank) then what makes you believe that they will ship to card since they see the issuer of this card?
You have a point here.I didn't know that they can see the issuer of the card,i thought that they can see only the Mastercard logo and name of holder.My mistake.
ppintaluba
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:32 am

Old thread...

Anyone uses or knows about WB21? https://www.wb21.com/
I found it by chance, playing around in Xapo. It is one if its online deposits methods, and its fee is 0.5% (the other online deposit method is Neteller at 3.5%).

Thanks
Smart Bet Tracker
www.smartbettracker.com
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:49 am

1% fee for any transfer seems very high...Leupay is cheaper.

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”