BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Both sides of the arb came in??

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
tjc1v11

Both sides of the arb came in??

Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:56 pm

Hi I'm fairly new to arbing and have been making a steady profit using some code I have written.

I just had a strange situation on an over/under 2.5 goals in a football match. The match ended up 6 goals, but the bookie on the losing side (e.g. under 2.5) paid out. I'm about £700 up now - now the bookie has credited my account, is it likely they will take the £ back?

it was a bit of strange one as initially the under 2.5 goals bookie didn't want to take the stake and it got referred to a trader - in fact the accepted my stake but offered me much lower odds - so I was going to lose out if under 2.5 goals. (I put it down to a beginners mistake by not placing stake first with this bookie, as I new the max stake on the other bookie).

Strange situation....
arbetour
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Both sides of the arb came in??

Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:28 am

They shouldn't have paid, they might take it back, but I wouldn't be saying anything  ;)
akujieze
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Both sides of the arb came in??

Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:48 pm

Same issue happened to me on both sides...So i waited for 3-4 days before withdrawing my money. The moment i requested for withdrawal to my surprise it was successful. and till now no Payment error Message has bin sent to me.  ;)

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”