Currency

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
AceJack
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Currency

Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:02 pm

Hi guys hope all is well :)

I asked before here how  to trade currency as cheep as possible since neteller have ridiculous fees. I was told oanda was a good service for this however they do not accept neteller :/

Here is my problem, I live in Norway and we use NOK., Most of my accounts are in USD , some in Euros and a few in NOK.

I have neteller in USD,EURO and NOK but I have no good solution to transfer between them? you guys know any service that offer to deposit lets say USD then convert it to EURO then withdraw to EURO neteller account ?
Thordin
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Currency

Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:47 pm

Just an idea, leupay, icard or something similar will give you bank accounts in multiple currencies.
Transferwise or similar will let you change currencies between bank accounts cheap.
AceJack
Has experience

Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:59 pm

Thordin wrote: Just an idea, leupay, icard or something similar will give you bank accounts in multiple currencies.
Transferwise or similar will let you change currencies between bank accounts cheap.
looks interesting can I found icard with neteller?, and use this service as 3rd party ? have never seen this before, maybe icard is a better way to store money then neteller, dont know about their fees ,. but neteller are pretty greedy i think.
Last edited by AceJack on Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:28 pm

I find it just too much hassle to keep accounts in more currencies than is absolutely necessary. Most books will accept both USD and Euro so wouldn't it be worth your while to re-arrange your “ecosystem” in a way that will leave you with only one of these? From experience, with the right approach and persistence it's possible to convince many (most?) books to change your currency (or if it's technically impossible to open a new account for you in your chosen currency). With the rest you'll do with a little help from your friends. Than you only need to worry about NOK.

You're right PG group is pain in the ass we have to deal with but don't let them extort from you more than what's absolutely necessary.
AceJack
Has experience

Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:48 pm

Bubbles wrote: I find it just too much hassle to keep accounts in more currencies than is absolutely necessary. Most books will accept both USD and Euro so wouldn't it be worth your while to re-arrange your “ecosystem” in a way that will leave you with only one of these? From experience, with the right approach and persistence it's possible to convince many (most?) books to change your currency (or if it's technically impossible to open a new account for you in your chosen currency). With the rest you'll do with a little help from your friends. Than you only need to worry about NOK.

You're right PG group is pain in the ass we have to deal with but don't let them extort from you more than what's absolutely necessary.
For the most part 90% of my accounts are in USD , I traded with usd back in the day so I just kept it when I moved over to sport betting. but looks like i should have switched everything to EUR. Recently a friend of mine tried to open a new smarkets account and looks like they are no longer have USD for new accounts

So rearranging the “ecosystem” :) would be better for me. But as long as norway use NOK i most pay conversion fee for withdraws to Norwegian banks.

I registered an account with Icard earlier today. Still waiting for them to help me to get started , I looked at their fees and they are acceptable for me.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”