BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

live bets pending time

Ask anything about smart gambling
johnp

live bets pending time

Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:23 pm

I have not played live, I only made a few prematch bets and they were accepted instantly (Marathon if that matters), now from what I read, when you play live the delay is a few seconds. The question being, is it always the case with live or the bets do get accepted instantly, and if so why there is such a variation in acceptance time?
kapetan1122
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: live bets pending time

Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:25 pm

johnp wrote: I have not played live, I only made a few prematch bets and they were accepted instantly (Marathon if that matters), now from what I read, when you play live the delay is a few seconds. The question being, is it always the case with live or the bets do get accepted instantly, and if so why there is such a variation in acceptance time?
Most of the softbooks have about 6-10 second pending time,depending of books,in sharps it can be instant(when ball is in safe zone) or sometimes 1-2 minute or more if ball is in danger zone.
highroll
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: live bets pending time

Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:59 am

Just keep in mind that trying to take advantage of a bookie mistake (play on goals when a goal is scored but market isn't frozen because of video delay etc.) on inplay will probably lead to account suspension or very very small limits

Return to “Newbie's questions”