RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Totesport

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
florhox
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Totesport

Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:27 am

can some advise me what to do to this guys.

i registered in this bookie TOtesport on 18th december, and then i made a deposit 1000 pounds. 10 minutes later, they closed my account.
I sent an email to the Customer care and they asked me to send my id and my proof of address. This i sent and after 24 hrs on 19th december, i got a message .

Dear Customer,

Many thanks for your email.

We are pleased to confirm that we have received your documents and that these have been verified by our security team. Your account is now active.

Should you need any further assistance please contact us via email or our live support, available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Kind Regards

and my account was opened, i became to bet and placed one bet 1000 pounds on odd 0f 2.38, then after another 30 minutes i decided to make another deposit with hope my bet was a loser, and i deposited another 2000 pounds. 10 minutes after, my account was locked again.
i Sent an email to the customer care again and asking why, they said that the account was decided to be closed and they were discrepanises or whatever and my 2000 pounds has been refunded. They didnt say anything about the pending 1000 pounds and i didnt ask because i was thinking it was a loser.

Then 20 minutes later, the bet won and i emailed them again about the bet and winning, i got a response,

Dear Customer

The bet was cancelled this morning and that  £1000 deposit was also returned

Then when you deposit the additional £2000 this was also sent back

Kind Regards

i got upset because 1. they did not send any email about cancelling it, 2. they spent time to check my account and agreed it was ok till my bet,

i chatted with them again and they told me it was cancelled because they dont pay unverified customers but this is not truth as their terms states that they pay but one has to verify account before withdrawal.

Please can someone advise how i get my winning
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Re: Totesport

Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:57 pm

They have no ground for doing that and you should take them to court, unless it was a palp, in which case it might get a bit more complicated for you. Was it?
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:13 pm

If you were accepted to make a bet and at the time you took this bet it wasn't in breach of their t&c and this particular bet wasn't cancelled for everyone as palp or whatever you're clearly right and they're wrong. Explain it to them and warn with legal action. If you're legit that might do the trick.
florhox
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:03 pm

thanks for the advice,
I have started the procedure, a friend adviced me to go to gambling commission first which I have.

I have checked my id over and over and they is not one spot of expiration or unreadable thing on it, what marvels me is that it took them about 24hrs to clear my id and tell me that my account is good to go. And then closed the account 24 hrs later after my bet won.

I have asked for explanation but they wont reply, I hope the gambling commission solves this
bookieslayer
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:48 am

Any update on this florhox?

Return to “Bookies discussion”