Bwin Verification

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Bwin Verification

Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:11 pm

Hello, everone and merry Christmas

i would like to share with you my experience with bwin.I created an account to bwin and after filling the registration form,i enter to my account.For my suprice, i saw a page that said that my account was fully verified.The problem is that i never sent a single document to verify my account! I ask them about that and they told me that they can take info from third parties! :o. Have anyone experienced something similar?
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: Bwin Verification

Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:19 pm

ilovethisforum wrote: Hello, everone and merry Christmas

i would like to share with you my experience with bwin.I created an account to bwin and after filling the registration form,i enter to my account.For my suprice, i saw a page that said that my account was fully verified.The problem is that i never sent a single document to verify my account! I ask them about that and they told me that they can take info from third parties! :o. Have anyone experienced something similar?
In the UK a lot of bookies will check the electoral role (national register of everyone eligible to vote in elections) , and if you are on it at the correct address that satisfies their ID requirements.
Never trust a goose!!!
makarid
To become a Pro

Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:49 pm

dealer wins wrote:
ilovethisforum wrote: Hello, everone and merry Christmas

In the UK a lot of bookies will check the electoral role (national register of everyone eligible to vote in elections) , and if you are on it at the correct address that satisfies their ID requirements.
Thanks a lot for your responce dealer wins.So this maybe has 2 effects,one good and one bad.The good is that we don't need to provide documents to verify our account.The bad is that we don't have personal detail privacy anymore.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:16 pm

You can opt to have your details either on an open register (Which is asking for spam mail etc), or private.    Bookies (and banks etc) access the register regardless of whether you opted for public or private register, because in their T&Cs you will consent to this lol
Never trust a goose!!!
makarid
To become a Pro

Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:20 pm

dealer wins wrote: You can opt to have your details either on an open register (Which is asking for spam mail etc), or private.    Bookies (and banks etc) access the register regardless of whether you opted for public or private register, because in their T&Cs you will consent to this lol
LOL!
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:26 pm

Impressive! Never happened to me...

You must be very careful with them if you try the rollover, their behaviour against players is not really stable. You might be limited to 5 euro after first bet even if it's far away from any value.
makarid
To become a Pro

Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:40 pm

geomak wrote: Impressive! Never happened to me...

You must be very careful with them if you try the rollover, their behaviour against players is not really stable. You might be limited to 5 euro after first bet even if it's far away from any value.
Thanks for the warning geomak!

Return to “Bookies discussion”