Newbie..

Ask anything about smart gambling
mowwww
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Newbie..

Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:00 am

Hi guys,

I've been thinking to have a closer look to sports arbitrage for a good while now since i lost way too much money trying to beat the bookies at their game.

Also gave a shot to sports trading but my gambling side always overcome me and i ended up losing my bankroll a few times after few lost trades.

Arbitrage is probably be the safest solution for my personality since (if i'm not wrong)  done correctly is risk free money.

Can anyone please give me some suggestions on the best way to start?

I was having a look at RebelBetting software, is it worth the investment? I had a look at some reviews online and it seems that lately their performances went down?

Also, how likely it is to get your account limited/closed and after how long on average?

Lastly, is 5000£ a good enough bankroll to start with and how much can i expect to make realistically?

Regards,

Max
RoosterDonky
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Re: Newbie..

Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:44 am

Max,

So you have degenerate tendencies, an extreme laziness (not checking the site for the info that you want despite it being 1 or 2 clicks away) and then the belief that it is risk free (Cancelled bets, different rules per sports book per sport, shady books that don't pay, etc.).

The best advice your going to get is to stay far away from it until you want to put more than 5 minutes effort in to understand it.
Fade Fairpunter's picks for sure profits!
mowwww
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:50 pm

Thank you for your useful reply  :)

Just a polite reminder, there is no obligation to reply if no willing to help.

Now somebody that actually has something useful to say?

I had a look to others thread asking more or less the same questions, but starting my own thread is what i prefer doing.

Regards,

Max
Last edited by mowwww on Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:23 pm

He gave you the best advice there is. Following it is the way to start.
mowwww
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:23 pm

Thank you for your insight  :)

Still no answers to my questions.

Anyone willing to help?
makarid
To become a Pro

Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:26 pm

mowwww wrote: Thank you for your insight  :)

Still no answers to my questions.

Anyone willing to help?
With that attitude do you believe that someone will help you? This site has all the information you will ever need,you should just read,but instead you spend you time with these stupid replies.I was a newbie once and if someone in this forum replied to my questions even with hard language,i listen them like a God.No one will help you with this incredible generic question.Just read.
Csendi
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:38 pm

First of all, there is no success without self-control in life, doesnt matter what we are talking about.
mowwww
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:43 am

ilovethisforum wrote: With that attitude do you believe that someone will help you? This site has all the information you will ever need,you should just read,but instead you spend you time with these stupid replies.I was a newbie once and if someone in this forum replied to my questions even with hard language,i listen them like a God.No one will help you with this incredible generic question.Just read.
What attitude exactly?

There is no point to partecipate in a topic if you find it to be stupid or unreasonable cause you just waste your time and also my time.

I'm sure there is loads of topics already on the matter, but since i'm allowed to, i would like to open my own one since my prospective and situation might be different from the other ones.

If i'm violating the rules let the admin or a moderator close the topic or take action.

Simple as that.
Last edited by mowwww on Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:26 am

We are helping you by not replying, this business is mostly about finding your own ways to make money consistently. 

Again, take a few hours and start reading every topic in this forum.
Gamblers Ruin
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:54 pm

Can anyone please give me some suggestions on the best way to start? Take all welcome offers and practise with those.

I was having a look at RebelBetting software, is it worth the investment? I had a look at some reviews online and it seems that lately their performances went down? How else will you find the arbs?

Also, how likely it is to get your account limited/closed and after how long on average? 100%. This is the crux of the problem with no simple answer.

Lastly, is 5000£ a good enough bankroll to start with and how much can i expect to make realistically? £5k is a good place to start and enough for a hobby. For 30-60 mins/day you could double that in 6-12 months at the expense of your best accounts. Your second £5k will be harder.
Win->bet more->lose->bet same-> bankrupt
mowwww
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:09 pm

Thank you Gamblers Ruin.

Finally we got there.
RoosterDonky
Has experience

Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:23 am

Yea and if you don't lose enough through your admitted lack of self control you can always then bet fairpunter's picks and compound you error.
RoosterDonky
Has experience

Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:33 pm

Cool story girl.

I see you haven't been posting picks, a damn shame.

To have such a "Brilliant" person like yourself, which has commented on secret societies controlling the odds and then claiming to not being able to find odds of value and then not understanding variance and making comments like how come they don't win every time, not making picks on here is a real loss.

Let me know when you do again i want some easy money by fading them.

See the difference between me and you is that I confirm the OP's thought that it was a bad month by agreeing with him and then stating that is why we use proper BR management thus making it a teachable moment.

http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,4407.0.html

You on the other hand sympathy whore it up by stating "It was very bad day for me" and then " Congratulation "Market makers"". So you either make a bad selection or variance happens with your selection but instead of accepting that you blame someone else (Market Makers) for it.

Commendable, lol.

http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,3768.105.html

Good luck girl.
Last edited by RoosterDonky on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bubbles
To become a Pro

Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:27 pm

Gamblers Ruin wrote: you could double that in 6-12 months at the expense of your best accounts.
Not to spoil the New Year's festive mood, I'm confident that a rookie won't last 6-12 months on one id. 1-2 months before he burns all the books he can think of and venture into the minefields imho is more realistic.

Return to “Newbie's questions”