roadbet info needed

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: roadbet info needed  (Read 1915 times)
isl123
Gaining experience

View Profile

isl123

roadbet info needed
« on: January 30, 2017, 05:59:34 PM »

Hi forum
does anyone have experience with roadbet? Do they pay money or is it a situation of if you lose you lose if win you still lose? info on them will be much apriciated as i can not seem to find a decent review on them. I see on a couple of reviews that they rate it as a solid bookie but they also rate 1xbet(aka the bookie from hell) as a solid bookie and that tells me a lot about the reviwer...
midoritea
Gaining experience

View Profile

midoritea

Re: roadbet info needed
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 08:25:08 PM »

Fwiw they did pay me when I played there (few years ago), but there were a few quirks with them. They limit even faster than 188 (where they used to take their odds from), and there were some unexplainable voids as well. I don't know how they operate nowadays.

And ALL books will take your balance if it grows too big - the only difference is what is "too big" at each place.
isl123
Gaining experience

View Profile

isl123

Re: roadbet info needed
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2017, 12:35:33 AM »

Fwiw they did pay me when I played there (few years ago), but there were a few quirks with them. They limit even faster than 188 (where they used to take their odds from), and there were some unexplainable voids as well. I don't know how they operate nowadays.

And ALL books will take your balance if it grows too big - the only difference is what is "too big" at each place.
what was the amount you withdrew? If i may ask
Pages: [1]
Print