roadbet info needed

Share ideas and experience on bookmakers. Search before starting any account
isl123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

roadbet info needed

Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:59 pm

Hi forum
does anyone have experience with roadbet? Do they pay money or is it a situation of if you lose you lose if win you still lose? info on them will be much apriciated as i can not seem to find a decent review on them. I see on a couple of reviews that they rate it as a solid bookie but they also rate 1xbet(aka the bookie from hell) as a solid bookie and that tells me a lot about the reviwer...
midoritea
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: roadbet info needed

Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:25 pm

Fwiw they did pay me when I played there (few years ago), but there were a few quirks with them. They limit even faster than 188 (where they used to take their odds from), and there were some unexplainable voids as well. I don't know how they operate nowadays.

And ALL books will take your balance if it grows too big - the only difference is what is "too big" at each place.
isl123
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: roadbet info needed

Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:35 am

midoritea wrote: Fwiw they did pay me when I played there (few years ago), but there were a few quirks with them. They limit even faster than 188 (where they used to take their odds from), and there were some unexplainable voids as well. I don't know how they operate nowadays.

And ALL books will take your balance if it grows too big - the only difference is what is "too big" at each place.
what was the amount you withdrew? If i may ask

Return to “Bookies discussion”