1Click to Betslip

Ask anything about smart gambling
roughy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

1Click to Betslip

Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:54 am

Gyday,
I am new to Arbing and this is my first question on here and the answer might be already be on this site somewhere but not that i could find after a couple of hours anyway, blah blah blah, might be a dumb question so go easy please ...here goes:
'Some surebet services provide one click to get you directly through to your betslip. This looks extremely convenient as speed and timing are important factors. Just as important also is avoiding limitations and/or restrictions to any account especially for the 'Soft Bookies', however, clicking directly from my surebet-arb-service to my soft-bookie-betslip, I am no IT expert but ...Would it not alert your Bookie to the origin site, namely the arbitrage website who directed me to my betslip?'
The obvious answer would be that the arb-service will have safe guards preventing this,not info that I could find on their site anyway. Anybody else have any info or opinions?
Alfa1234
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: 1Click to Betslip

Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:14 am

Very good questions actually.  I've always wondered about this too and it's the main reason I've never used the redirect slip.  :)
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:04 am

It was actually discussed here quite a good while ago so if you dig you might find it. The discussion was around rebelbet as far as I remember and those IT issues were touched, however without clear conclusion. Some ppl preferred to use redirecting while others shared Alfa's view.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:59 pm

Fortunaely these betslip wont work or always have some problems or i just dont care
Im not IT guy, but im worried long URL. But usually providers should get better answers
roughy
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Gyday, thank you fella's. Great info! Better to be safe than sorry so will not be using 1Click service.

It appears obvious Arbers around the world are competing with one another to act as quickly as possible while the odds are good. I imagine some guru's with multiple computer screens set up in front of them, waiting for the next 'Arb Alert' to come in and then frantically racing to secure their position. Then, once secured, they crack the top offa their coldie, sit back, drink their beer while some of us are still trying to navigate to the actual sporting event on our bookie site ...Kudos to them!

I just have to find a way to be quicker, cheers.

Return to “Newbie's questions”