BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Dedicated IP providers?

Reliable services and solutions for those who really need it.
sevvvvv
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Dedicated IP providers?

Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:49 pm

Hello folks,
What is your experience using dedicated IP addresses instead of the typical shared ip address provided by most VPN´s.

Dedicated are more expensive/less locations but they seem safer as they won´t repeat neither being blacklisted.

Any good providers ? A few vpn services sell this, also hosting companies that sell vps and clouds.
gracet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Dedicated IP providers?

Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:35 pm

Have been using a dedicated IP service from Astril and so far i am satisfied with the performance. No IP leak and good server speed.
jo
joker9424

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:34 pm

the only difference between a dedicated ip vpn and a shared ip vpn is the ip its only for your use....nothing more.

i am using vpn's since 2009...i ve used dozens of them and sorry but astrill is a joke. vpn-vps-cloud services everything

A vpn service is not going to save your arbing carreer. If you are going to use vpn's you should realize the risk.

setting up your own private vpn network using private landlines and vpn routers is another thing offcourse.
bookieslayer
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:50 am

joker9424 wrote: the only difference between a dedicated ip vpn and a shared ip vpn is the ip its only for your use....nothing more.

i am using vpn's since 2009...i ve used dozens of them and sorry but astrill is a joke. vpn-vps-cloud services everything

A vpn service is not going to save your arbing carreer. If you are going to use vpn's you should realize the risk.

setting up your own private vpn network using private landlines and vpn routers is another thing offcourse.
So you have been using VPN's all this time with good results joker? And the risk you mention is that some books can see through the VPN?
jo
joker9424

Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:09 am

A VPN is easy to detect...just find the providers name and then bookies block all IPs from that Provider.

Its not against the law to use a VPN.

If i was a bookie for me VPN should be a yellow card and then on the verification i would ask for an insane amount of documents.

If you want to use UK bookies just go to England get an appartment and install an openVPN router with Dynamic Ip and problem is solved.
If you aim for big money you have to spend some money.
bookieslayer
Has experience

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:32 pm

Thanks for the info joker,

As I understand it an openVPN router is just when a VPN is installed into the router correct? That way all of your individual devices connect straight to the router and VPN instead of having to install the VPN on each separate device. But isn't this still just a VPN?

Currently my IP is static but will give ISP a call to see if they can change to dynamic or otherwise will look into other ISP's.
campeones
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:29 am

Could someone suggest a reliable service for a UK dedicated IP provider? Thank you guys.
barbero
To become a Pro

Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:50 pm

No problem with that bookieslayer as long as, like joker said, it's your own ip you're using (a home address ip, let's say), and not a commercial VPN where thousands of guys connect to the same IP or within the same range
gracet
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 am

campeones wrote: Could someone suggest a reliable service for a UK dedicated IP provider? Thank you guys.
You should give Astrill or PureVPN a try, i use both. And they both give the option to get a dedicated IP.
ayahuasca
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 28, 2017 3:02 am

I recently tested a vpn service with a test dedicated ip they gave me and i couldn't open bet365, so it's no use for me...
Can anyone report on their experience with dedicated vpn, if they found a service that still not blacklisted to access 365? Like Astrill or PureVPN?

I will need vpn soon, since im moving to a bad law country...
gracet wrote:
campeones wrote: Could someone suggest a reliable service for a UK dedicated IP provider? Thank you guys.
You should give Astrill or PureVPN a try, i use both. And they both give the option to get a dedicated IP.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Sun May 28, 2017 8:47 am

ayahuasca wrote: I recently tested a vpn service with a test dedicated ip they gave me and i couldn't open bet365, so it's no use for me...
This should be reviewed deeper as there is no possible way for a bookmaker to know that you are using a dedicated IP, unless there is something else, more wired.
my_username
Has experience

Sun May 28, 2017 12:17 pm

there a XY hosting providers ...

if i was at bet365, i would have someone open them all and log down the IPs

it's a finite number. all public ones are blacklisted. if you find one that isn't ... it will be soon. at which point you can have your funds confiscated because using vpn is agaist their tos.
ayahuasca
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 28, 2017 12:30 pm

Probably as i read here before, they block a range of ip's.
For example, if they limit a abusive user they might limit that range of ip's close to that user ip.

But they don't block all vpn's so it's not that they limit all vpn's by default.
ayahuasca
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun May 28, 2017 12:33 pm

my_username wrote: you can have your funds confiscated because using vpn is agaist their tos.
Is it written on their TOS "you shall not use VPN" ?
barbero
To become a Pro

Sun May 28, 2017 6:45 pm

It's written on their TOS 'I'm a bookie, so I'll confiscate your money whenever I find it suitable'. You just need to give them a good reason, using VPN is :)

Return to “VPN - VPS - VPC services ”