BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Evaluating Alert Services

Exchange ideas and share info about all alert services.
barnstorm
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Evaluating Alert Services

Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:31 pm

What Alert Services do  you use?

I've tried:

BetOnValue.com
https://www.betonvalue.com/subscriptions/
€150 per month
Pretty good. Pretty fast most days, but the other day, all odds were gone by the time I got to the Book. Might just be the nature of the beast.

SportsPunter.com
http://www.sportspunter.com/betting?page=surebetspayment
€105 per month
Pretty good. Can really customize your arbs. Didn't seem as fast as BetOnValue. Pointspreads gone before I got to the Book.

RebelBetting.
http://rebelbetting.com/pricing
€129 per month.
Haven't tried it because I have a Mac and it only works with Windows. They said they are working on a Web-based browser-based version.

BetBurger
https://www.betburger.com/prices
€80 per month.
Haven't tried it.

OddStorm
https://www.oddstorm.com/subscription/subscription.php
€155 per month.
Haven't tried it.

Arbets?
http://www.arbets.com/services.php
€75 per month.
Haven't tried it.

ArbSpy?
ArbitragePro?
ArbHunters?
BMBets?
Odds1x2?

What services have you all settled on?

Thanks for any info.

Being from the U.S., I can only use about 6 of the Books that these services offer.

Pinnacle (actually Fairlay, a Bitcoin Book with Pinnacle odds.)
5Dimes
BetOnline
Intertops
Bookmaker/Diamond
Bovada/Bodog
WagerWeb
BetEast/BetBaller/VitalBet
barnstorm
Has experience

Re: Evaluating Alert Services

Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:11 pm

It is strange that there is so little talk about Alert Services.

Do most not use any of the paid services and just search manually or maybe with their own software or tracking tools?
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:38 pm

Nobody is anwering because they dont want to give away their edge...
But test yourself, you will get trials
Certanly i dont want to pay year basis, because everything can change
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:41 am

barnstorm wrote: It is strange that there is so little talk about Alert Services.

Do most not use any of the paid services and just search manually or maybe with their own software or tracking tools?
We asked several alert services to have a presence here, but most of them didn't even bother to answer.
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:00 pm

I'm thinking of trying Oddstorm ot BetonValue, I've been using Betburger for a long time but plan on trying something else.
Do BetOnValue offer a live service? Do both programs run on a Mac OS? Does the program offer more than one ip per account and can it redirect straight to betslip? These two things are the main things I'm looking for that Betburger can't provide.
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:49 pm

Both offer live, both run on MAC, betonvalue offers only one ip and I think (not 100% sure) oddstorm offers more than one, no idea about redirect as I've never used redirect.
OddStorm
Has experience

Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Skaggerak wrote: I'm thinking of trying Oddstorm ot BetonValue, I've been using Betburger for a long time but plan on trying something else.
Do BetOnValue offer a live service? Do both programs run on a Mac OS? Does the program offer more than one ip per account and can it redirect straight to betslip? These two things are the main things I'm looking for that Betburger can't provide.
Hello Skaggerak,

You can use OddStorm's Web App on any platform with decent browser (incl. Mac).
But to use full functionality of OddStorm, as Navigation, Back/Lay Surebets, Advanced filtering, it will be necessary to download our Desktop App.
Unfortunately, OddStorm Desktop App only works on Windows.

Upon click on surebet, you will be navigated to the betting event page and open betslip automatically. You can do it on different machines, having different IPs at the same time.

We are the only one who supports such features that we know so far. Navigation is not trackable as it is acting as a normal user -> click after click till it opens the betslip.
And it works really damn fast!

You can check here how it works and how to use it:

phpBB [video]
Here are the supported bookmakers for Navigation:

http://www.arbitrageguides.com/oddstorm-supported-bookmakers/

Regards,
OddStorm Support Team
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:43 am

Looking at your live chat this weekend it seems like you had endless trouble, the kind of difficulties I've come to expect from Betburger and the reason I won't be re-subscribing there. The kind of problems the service looks to have are unacceptable for the prices, even just buying a few days over the weekend looks like it would have been a complete waste of time.
I'm beginning to believe that changes in book attitudes/techniques and lack of progress by services such as yourself over the past year are ending arbitrage, Arbusers almost said as much in how he's promoted value-betting over the last year. Think I may have to pack it in with the overpriced semi-functioning alert services.
OddStorm
Has experience

Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:57 am

Skaggerak wrote: Looking at your live chat this weekend it seems like you had endless trouble, the kind of difficulties I've come to expect from Betburger and the reason I won't be re-subscribing there. The kind of problems the service looks to have are unacceptable for the prices, even just buying a few days over the weekend looks like it would have been a complete waste of time.
I'm beginning to believe that changes in book attitudes/techniques and lack of progress by services such as yourself over the past year are ending arbitrage, Arbusers almost said as much in how he's promoted value-betting over the last year. Think I may have to pack it in with the overpriced semi-functioning alert services.
Hi Skaggerak,

You are welcome to try OddStorm services over the next weekend to make up your personal opinion and realize the value OddStorm service brings for the price to its users.
Our bad, but do not expect to see "thanks" in the chat.

Regards,
chapa
makarid
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:35 pm

Is there any service that has free pre-match odds-comparison with bookies filters from -3% with 1%?
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:32 pm

MaxShalamar wrote: It's certainly getting harder to find a reliable service - most are priced way too high for what they offer and pound for pound Betburger are the best even with the problems
If Betburgers the best we got then I'm out, I'm in the red from my 6 month sub there.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:58 pm

I have 3-4 service realtime and i have to admit there are no favourite. And i would never pay year basis, because best alert service could be worse in time  and vise verca
showMeDaMoney
Has experience

Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:22 am

Each service has some unique bets/unique opportunities.

You will find some bets on betonvalue that won't be on betburger.
That includes rebelbetting.
I generally find so far that betonvalue provides the matches before betburger.

Each solution isn't perfect, the best service will be the one that has the last amount of users/and the fastest odds.

Even though you are paying for premium subscriptions, there is major delays of the odds (like hours before they are released to you.)

Some annoying features that many of them have are:
- Not being able to filter out on a mass scale(lower leagues easily)
- Having one event show up as 10+ events.
- Real information about how new this arb is(i.e from the first moment it was introduced(rather than a re-occuring arb)
- The cost!
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:07 am

Yes all have their advantages. Sometimes betburger is good and betonvalue is shit and vice verca.
If u have money try 3-4 alert service simultaneously. Then u have clear picture

I have some fast moving soft bookies which im bettng on. One day im quite fast to make some bets other day events are closed. Take some fast moving bookie, then you can analyse alert services

And yes, its problem when they show reoccuring surebets. I think it should be programmed, then SAME event shows arb
maxarber
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:11 pm

Betslayer is pretty decent, £49/mo and you can get a week free

Return to “General talk about alert services”