Asianconnect are scammers

World-leading sports brokers for smart punters.
ac_sc

Asianconnect are scammers

Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:24 pm

Hello to all,
I was a long term customer of Asianconnect until they became very dodgy and put fraudlent practises in use in their gambling business. They would tell you Singbet has void
bets without any good reason, other than wanting to pocket the money itself. Other than that, they would, in many cases, give you less than the real odds they managed to bet
for you on average, deducting at least 0.02 points of each Skype bet on mainstream bets, a lot more if you were betting obscure games.
Lately they started giving more of "Singbet has void the bet, sir" answers to pretty much all people I know use their Skype betting, and one one day they got exposed with proof.
A client of them requested the following bet to placed, while he was at the stadium and as the goal came from a dangerous freekick while the bets were still pending on Singbet,
they notified the client that the bets were accepted by the bookmaker! The client, not being satisfied by this answer as the bets would've been rejected normally by Asian bookmaker rules,
requested slips of the bets to be sent. Take a look yourself, FAKE slips, notice how strange is on the estimated win column, some of the winnings have a comma, e.g. 19,250 but some of them don't, e.g. 16400?
The "0"s are fake too, they do not look the same. If you open the image up on https://29a.ch/photo-forensics/#forensic-magnifier to see if the image has been edited and click Error Level Analysis then lower the quality it appears to show some tampering around the stakes/win box
The client, being their top staker at Asianconnect skype betting, talked with the manager Relly and he admited they send him fake slips, apologized and tried to strike a deal with the bettor.

The reason I am posting this is because they told me I got 10k in bets void WITHOUT any reason and expect me to actually believe them! I bet the same handicap, AFTER betting with them
on the same match and Singbet paid me correctly but for some reason, out of 11k staked, 10k got void and 1k got settled normally.
My advice to you guys, don't use Asianconnect, they are fraudulent and liars, use a proper broker who will respect you.

Sincerely, a concerned gambler.

E4e
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Asianconnect are scammers

Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:52 am

You bet on singbet in live, after a goal is scored, it's playing with fire...
It's advertised quite clearly Singbet has a policy of voiding bets
highroll
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:23 am

What was the excuse for sending him the fake slips?
asianconnect
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:45 pm

Hello Everyone,

Allow us to explain what happened on this post and what this person is really complaining about.

First of all, allow us to state some of the facts that all Asianconnect user knows.
1.    Singbet is known to void bets, for whatever reason they want. It will be tagged as “abnormal bets” and there is no way to contest it and made to change their decision.
2.    Upon creating an account with Asianconnect, players are advised to agree with AC’s terms and conditions before going ahead. Our Trader team also remind players about Singbet’s behavior of voiding bets and they have to confirm bets before we proceed.

Now here are some of the facts about the post that everyone should know about.
1. This match happened a few months ago, October 04, 2016 as stated on the betslip.
2. The above bet slip does not belong to the one who posted in the forum, but for the real owner of the bet slip, he surely knows what really transpired on his bet, and you can ask him directly if you know him personally.

For those who want to know about what happened, here’s the explanation.

One of our customers place a bet on Cheltenham Town, the first bet is on pre-match and another big bet on live when Cheltenham is trailing by 1-0 to Everton U23. That is already two big bets on Cheltenham U23 using Asianconnect’s own singbet account. After a few minutes he again place a bet on this match,however it is on the other side, same current score of 1-0 in favor of Everton U23. Since we cannot place two opposing bets on one match as it is one of the restrictions from our singbet supplier (the player who bet on this match knows about this rules) and so we have to pass it on one of our betting outlets. They are the one who placed this bet on Everton U23, because we cannot able to place that bet anymore.

Now goal happens just after they place the bets and the outlet have confirmed a certain amount, which AC’s player disagreed, he said that he place his bets while on a free kick and the bet should be voided. So we asked our outlet to send us their screenshot as it is being requested by our player. They have sent us their screenshot and we just send it over to our player. Our mistake was we didn't check the screenshot that the betting outlet provided because we trusted them just how we trust our partners.

Now, our question is, why after 4 months this person is posting this issue despite the fact that he was not the owner of the bet slip and accusing that Asianconnect can't be trusted. What is his real motive? Why doesn't he post his own bet slip that we sent to him to support his statement that AC is scammers? Of course, he wouldn't do that because he knows the fact that the bet slip was legit. He told us that he will remove his post if we honor his bets that were voided by Singbet, but we can't do that as we have rules to follow. We understand that he placed a bet on us 3 times in 1 match with a total of 11K EUR but unfortunately, only 1k EUR was accepted by Singbet and the rest was voided without any reasons provided. Please do note that we don't have any control over the decision of the book in terms of voiding bets and All decision made by Asianconnect would be final.

Here’s an excerpt from our broker terms and conditions that will testify that the decision was deemed valid.

“In the event of any Void/Cancelled bets by the bookmaker, Asianconnect will not be liable for your winnings. In such a situation, the stake amount will be returned to your Skype betting balance”

Asianconnect Brokerage has been in this industry for almost a decade now, and it is not our company practice to deal with some dirty scheme that will ruin our credibility. We earn our reputation by building trust and strong relationship with our customers; and we put all our effort to make our business a success by making sure that all our customers are treated fairly. With that being said, we cannot let this plain desperation to affect our business.

Sincerely,
Asianconnect
sports brokerage | affiliate program
nahcarts
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:04 am

i have no problem with singbet, prematch, cca 25 bets

now waiting 11 hours for KYC and first withdraw
account strachan

Return to “AsianConnect88”