BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

NETELLER Source of Wealth form

Neteller: Verification within 1 day | Fastest way to Gold VIP | Higest limits to NET+Mastercard
ratioxz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

NETELLER Source of Wealth form

Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:58 pm

Is this something new?Received this email for new account asking to provide them with a "Source of Wealth form" file in pdf format.

Email info:
"Dear Name Surname,

Account ID : BLANK SPACE

As part of our customer verification procedure, we are required to collect specific information from a range of partners and customers.

We are therefore contacting you to request that you complete the attached Source of Wealth form and provide the selected verifying document in order to meet our verification requirements.

Please complete, sign and send us the attached form in your reply to this email including your selected document as evidence.

In addition to this, please provide us some more information

What are you mainly using your  account for?
    What is your relationship with the recipients of the payments you have made through our system?
    What do you mainly receive money for?
    What is your expected total withdrawals from your account for the remainder of the year?
    What is your yearly income from your primary occupation?

Verification is an important process and a prompt response will ensure there is no interruption to your services.

We appreciate your understanding on this requirement.

Kind regards,

NETELLER Team"
You can download pdf form here https://www.sendspace.com/file/4nzbz2
Attachments

[The extension pdf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

yo
yorkjoss

Re: NETELLER Source of Wealth form

Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:23 pm

has this from skrill a few times, I just filled out their form, with expected answers and was good to go afterwards, with no further issues whatsoever.
ratioxz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:02 pm

But this is very unusual and strange questions about making screenshot from trading and gambling transactions which must have last 20 bets I placed.What if I placed only 6 bets are they going to reject my screenshot?And how they can locate I am providing screenshots for my own account and not friend or family member?Maximum they can see is my bookmaker username or account number.
yo
yorkjoss

Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:13 pm

you are thinking too much, this is exactly what skrill asked me for, just send them what they ask for,
what is the alternative? all I can tell you is I had same thing with Skrill and after I send them screenshots
and scanned and signed form, I got email saying thank you, your account has no problems

as for your name you will find this in my account with bookmaker, this screenshot will have your personal details
and the bookmakers name and logo, straightforward mate, even a dumb guy like me has no problem figuring these
things out, what's wrong with you?
Last edited by yorkjoss on Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Al45
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sat May 06, 2017 9:07 pm

My source of funds is my grandmother. Will they want her selfie with ID next to he rface, with myself in the background, how she is handling over the cash to my hands ? Should I be worried?

Return to “Neteller ”