RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

EX YU and CRS (CROATIA; SERBIA, BIH)

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
vidic26
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

EX YU and CRS (CROATIA; SERBIA, BIH)

Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Hi guys, i am from Serbia and i want to know and change some information with everyone who is from ex YU country, how  will this new law affect on us and what to do?
mario21
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: EX YU and CRS (CROATIA; SERBIA, BIH)

Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:36 pm

I'm not from ex YU, but it's a fairly easy question to reply.

Croatia is affected (same like other EU countries)
Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro 's (tax) residents are not affected.

You,  lucky guys ;)
vidic26
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:48 pm

Yes, i mean same like that, but we in Serbia and Bosnia have some restriction policy about online betting. In law say taht is forbid to made transaction and bet abrod via net. But in law about punishment there is nothing about person, accent is on legal entities who permit and enable us to make transaction. Without net+ card and skrill card is heavy to withdraw money. In local Serbian law, local bookmakers must charged with tax every winn over 10000 rsd (about 88 eur) . Becasue of that, and even we sign CRS, teoreticaly we can bypass tax if our transaction maximum is 88 eur?
grubitvrdy9
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:08 pm

procitao sam brdo članaka i nigdje nije potvđeno da je skrill i neteller  u crs sistemu paypal izgleda je.Na pitanje skrillu da li daju informacije hr dobio odgovor We do not have such information but if the Croatian government contacts us and if we are required by law, we should disclose information about our customer's account..znaci standardno samo ako posumnjaju da se kladi.A i ne znam kako se odnosi po zakonu jer u njemu piše

INOZEMNE IGRE NA SREĆU

Članak 68.
2. sudjelovanje u inozemnim igrama na sreću ako se ULOZI UPLACUJU na području Republike Hrvatske,
Novčanom kaznom od 10.000,00 do 50.000,00 kuna kaznit će se fizička osoba ako postupa protivno zabrani u svezi s inozemnim igrama na sreću (članak 68.

skrill i neteller su posrednici da ne bude uplata iz hrvatske i po tome mislim da se zakon ne krši.moralno da ali po zakonu ne,ali se moralno ne kaznjava  :) Nadam se de je ovo samo lov na neupucene koji provlace uplate iz banaka unutar hrvatske
Alabaster
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:10 pm

In BiH there are 2 laws about gambling in Federation BiH and Republic of Srpska. In RS bookmakers pay tax by turnover and gamling market is very well regulated and no problem about online gambling abroad.
In Federation BiH situation is very complicated. Most of bookmakers are owned by Croates and Bosnian majority want to put they state lotery out of law. They want to make law same like in Croatia with 5% of stake and 10% of winnings.
So bookmakers from Federation has double registration for land based gambling in Federation and for online gambling in RS. Lately, tax authorities of Federation send email to banks based in Federation to forbid their clients to use their CC cards for online gambling (from 09.01.2017). Also they send emails to some of bookamkers about changing gambling laws in whole BiH, which is not correct. They tried 2 years ago to stop online gambling, they forbid 12 online gambling companies (all of them were not important) but Prime Court reject it like ilegal.
Note: State lotery of BiH dont pay VAT or any tax to Federation goverment.
Same situation were in Serbia a few year ago, when State Lotery made joint venture company with Sportingbet.
All online gambling was restricted, even some of owners of forums and sport news web sites were arrested.

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”