RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

how much is too much to stake

Ask anything about smart gambling
jonahg
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

how much is too much to stake

Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:14 am

hi I was wondering how much was too much to stake per arb, like can you bet 5-10k per arb, I know I will get my accounts closed really quick but I was just wondering if you could and if any bookmaker have stake limits as ive only found maximum winnings, so does that mean you can stake as much as you want as long as you doing go pass the maximum amount of winnings.
dealer wins
Totally Pro
Totally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally ProTotally Pro

Re: how much is too much to stake

Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:39 am

jonahg wrote: hi I was wondering how much was too much to stake per arb, like can you bet 5-10k per arb, I know I will get my accounts closed really quick but I was just wondering if you could and if any bookmaker have stake limits as ive only found maximum winnings, so does that mean you can stake as much as you want as long as you doing go pass the maximum amount of winnings.
You can stake up to the max bet allowed.  Some sites show this, others you have to attempt to place the bet before you know the max amount.  ALWAYS place the soft side of the bet first, and never risk more than 3-5% of your bank on any single arb in case you make a mistake and lose both bets. You dont want to get wiped out.
Never trust a goose!!!
jonahg
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: how much is too much to stake

Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:12 am

so for example bet365 terms and conditions only show maximum winnings but no maximum stake so does that mean I can bet as much as long as I don't win past the limit and what do you mean soft side first ?

Return to “Newbie's questions”