RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Bet365 Limited Account Question

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
viking2
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Bet365 Limited Account Question

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:49 pm

Hey guys so i have a bet365 account for quite some time already.  When i first used the account, i made a few arb bets.  Thus bet max or close to the max on bet365 and then bet on the other side like pinnacle.  I heard people mention about getting limited very fast.  I still make some bets on bet365 but very rare if any.  My limits seem to be still the same... high limits.  First off, is there anyone like this where they bet arbs on bet365 and just haven't gotten limited?  As of now though, i rarely make any arb bets because there aren't much.

The other thing i wanted to ask is for someone i know.  He wants to get a bet365 account solely for the purpose of watching the stream.  As many of you know, bet365 shows a lot of matches where you can stream for free as long as you have money funded in your account.  He could not open a bet365 account due to country restrictions.  He wants to use bet365 just to use the stream to watch matches... not make any bets etc.  Do you guys know how he could do this?  Obviously he would have to use a vpn since the country he is in is restricted right?  The other issue is wouldn't that mean he wouldn't be able to create an account since bet365 i believe they have a very strong KYC policy?  I remembered when i opened an account, they actually sent me a postal code letter and i needed that code to verify my bet365 account with them on the phone.  This was a while back though.  Did anyone go through this when opening bet365 account? 

The thing is many ppl here i read have bet365 accounts but then get limited very quickly.  First off, when you guys say limited... how much limited is it?  Like are the limits 100 dollars, 50 dollars, 10 dollars?  What exactly is the amt around and is it all sports?  Or only those sports you bet arbs on?  And the other thing is once you get limited, does that mean most of you no longer use the account or log in anymore since its basically useless for arbing?  Now im not sure if im allowed to ask this or not but the guy i know wants to have a funded bet365 account solely for the purpose of using the stream to watch games since i told him you need it to be funded.  Thus i believe even $1 in that account allows you to watch the stream correct?  Does anyone here have any tips on what he can do this for?  Thus i know it sounds funny how he wants a bet365 account mainly so he could watch the stream of games and not bet since he uses other site to bet etc.
viking2
Has experience

Re: Bet365 Limited Account Question

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:51 pm

hi there no he does not know about this.  I never heard of allsport365 as well.  What is this?  Is this a mirror site or its an australian site?

I went to that site and it says you need to log in in order to view the stream.  But even if he could view this site, then how he could he get an account?  Basically he just wants to have a bet365 account solely for the purpose of watching those streaming games.  Thus he would need i believe $1 in that account at least in order for the stream to work?  I know when my bet365 account is not funded, i could not view any games.  Then i would deposit the minimum in case i want to view games.  I dont use the stream that much though.  But for him, he wants to use bet365 because there are so many games that are streamed.  He basically wants to follow all the action etc and when i told him about bet365 and how i could watch streamed games, he wanted to as well since i told him they stream some ridiculous sports.

All his betting is on another site and thus he would not use bet365 for any type of betting. 
showMeDaMoney
Has experience

Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:03 pm

The limits are sometimes usually when the odds are like over $5+ (4/1)
If you bet on the favourites your limit will probably be like $10,000+

bet365 love you to bet on the favourites :)
viking2
Has experience

Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:02 am

okay guys.  Does anyone know how the person i know can get a bet365 account just to watch the games?  Thus he ask me if i know theres a way to get a bet365 account that is funded... like $1 or whatever it is so he could watch the streams.  He won't be doing any betting on that account etc.
ratioxz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:49 am

Just sent you solution,check your PM.
viking2
Has experience

Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:33 pm

Hey all.  To those people who have bet365 accounts, does everyone get limited eventually?  I ask this because my bet365 account... i never got limited and i got this account for a while.  Almost all my bets are arbitrage where i make a bet at bet365 and say pinnacle for example. 

I have another question that im curious about.  I know people say if you bet only the soft side which is bet365 side, you will win there and lose at the sharp book like pinnacle etc.  Im just but to those of you who bet arbs, do you bet close to the max bet allowed on bet365?  The other thing is this.  Let say you found an arb on bet365 and with another book.  How much money does it take for the bet365 side line to move the line so there won't be any arb?  I ask this because i made some arbs though it wasn't for that much money in terms of profit... the line still stayed the same for a while.  Is there a reason for this?  So does that mean if many people find the same arb and everyone hits that arb, then the line moves?  Also this is off topic but are there people that have multiple accounts on bet365?  By that i dont mean by themselves but i mean one where a friend opens for them etc.  Because someone told me a while back you can't make enough money arbing without multiple id/accounts.  Is that true/false?  However, isn't this completely frowned upon here?  But then someone said well if you don't have multiple accounts, you cannot make much money arbing which makes sense. 
barbero
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:47 pm

bet365 lines are pretty stable, I guess they take a lot of money before they move them, unless they realize faster that they are out of line, of course.

Not a good idea to bet the maximum, I think it's better to try with some less.

Apparently most people need multiple accounts to make a good profit, but some guys have discovered the way to make it with a single account.
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:34 am

barbero wrote: Apparently most people need multiple accounts to make a good profit, but some guys have discovered the way to make it with a single account.
Let's see who is going to attack you this time.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:47 pm

Can anyone tell here if someone is limited to low stakes,can even bet some amounts of money(200$) to big premier league matches or not?I believe that it depends from geolocation but someone who is limited could give us an answer here.Even 50-100 stakes is valuable.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:16 pm

The general answer should be yes. Bet365 is limiting accounts to 1% of the previous capacity. If you were able to place a 20k bet in EPL, then you should be able to place a 200 bet after limits are imposed.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:32 pm

Arbusers wrote: The general answer should be yes. Bet365 is limiting accounts to 1% of the previous capacity. If you were able to place a 20k bet in EPL, then you should be able to place a 200 bet after limits are imposed.
This means that you can have a stable income from big leagues.Does not make sense as if they want  they can limit us to zero.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
arbusers
Administrator

Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:38 pm

gamblehappier wrote:
Arbusers wrote: The general answer should be yes. Bet365 is limiting accounts to 1% of the previous capacity. If you were able to place a 20k bet in EPL, then you should be able to place a 200 bet after limits are imposed.
This means that you can have a stable income from big leagues.Does not make sense as if they want  they can limit us to zero.
Some players reported that their accounts were limited to 0, but I understand this is an extremely rare occasion. Most accounts are limited to 1% of their previous capacity, whatever that means.
ArberPro
Has experience

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:23 pm

Bet365 limits are at to win amount (maximum win is limited) so you can bet alot of money on low odds even if you have 1% limit but they will eventually close your account.
viking2
Has experience

Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 am

Does bet365 limit you if you bet straight up and don't arb?
Chipmunk
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:30 am

viking2 wrote: Does bet365 limit you if you bet straight up and don't arb?
Yes, all soft books do.

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”