RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Entropay and bookies

Exchange ideas and share info about all e-wallets
sevvvvv
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Entropay and bookies

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:27 pm

Can you use the same entropay account(different virtual cards) to fund different accounts on the same bookie?
How can they identify that you are using the same entropay account when you withdraw, just like skrill/neteller? Since you are using a different virtual card for each account.
dice101
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Entropay and bookies

Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:48 pm

If they ask for a screen shot of how you deposited you might have trouble. I use neteller and some places ask for this, when I use an actual card even more so they ask for front and back of card. I guess everywhere is different so trial and error.
Janyanwu
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:28 am

If they ask for a screen shot of how you deposited you might have trouble. I use neteller and some places ask for this, when I use an actual card even more so they ask for front and back of card. I guess everywhere is different so trial and error.

You will not have any problem when the ask  for screen shoot.

Just logon to your entropay account and do a print screen, I have done it so many times  with lots of bookies without any problem. make sure  your balance is not visible.
maletaja
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:10 am

make sure  your balance is not visible
Why u dont show your balance? Its not their business, but i havnt tried to hide in past
ratioxz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:09 am

Every time you create new card it has your entropay registered details shown - first name letter and full surname written on it ''N.SURNAME'',so you cant provide screenshot with different card name on it.
dice101
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:13 pm

Is entropay accepted everywhere visa is accepted?
dice101
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:03 pm

Also is it easy to withdraw back to entro pay after you have made a deposit? What is annoying about mastercard is often you can deposit and not withdraw back to the same method.

Return to “General talk about e-wallets”