BetBurger | Live and Pre-game surebets
RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Using your own sharp bookies with others soft bookies?

Ask anything about smart gambling
arberx
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Using your own sharp bookies with others soft bookies?

Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:24 pm

Hey Everyone,

I was just wondering if it was a problem to use my own accounts for sharp bookies but then accounts in friends name on soft bookies.

E.g. I use my Pinnacle and SBOBet accounts but then when Arbing on the same computer but then Bet365. williamhill, unibet etc. all in a different persons name?

People say don't as bookies can tell if you are on other sites (using iesnare apparently, but this would be illegal), but why would it mater who's names they are in? Surely they will ban for just being on other bookies in your own name?

Anyway so what works for others in this case?

Cheers.
fosho
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Using your own sharp bookies with others soft bookies?

Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:33 pm

there is no problem doing this, you clear
arberx
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:41 am

Mark_Waugh wrote: I think using accounts in other people's names is just asking for trouble.
Asking for trouble how? It is the same as if my friend was actually doing it from their house. Or do you mean don't use my accounts at the same time as other s cause bookies can tell? But even if all accounts where the same name, if bookies could tell you where on other bookies at the same time it would have the exact same implications wouldn't it no matter who's names they where in.

This forum seems very closed on the idea of multiple accounts but Arbing doesn't exist without being able to get new accounts.
bookieslayer
Has experience
Has experienceHas experience

Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:37 am

I have often wondered if bookies can see that you have 20 other books open in your own name but all in the same browser. I have never read anything here of anyone caring about it so I guess it's not a problem. This is assuming you don't have isnare.
I guess technically I don't see anything wrong with what you are doing in terms of bookies giving you problems. But I would at the very least open all the books in your friends name in a different browser, something like "epic privacy browser" perhaps.
arberx
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:56 pm

MaxShalamar wrote: Opera has an integrated VPN now which seems to work pretty well

Best browser I have found for speed and stability is Vivaldi which is an offshoot from Opera

Chrome is useless now because of the refusal to run flash
I think you shouldn't block iesnare. That makes you look like an arber / sharp. Instead block Web RTC.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:54 am

Maxshalamar as you introduce interesting iesnare, i think that you mean to add some code in notepad host files  in order to block it right?
Also,you have said that you have worked in the past in bookies,so  this means that you know a lot of things and want some opinions about this..
I personally believe it is better to block it via hosts and not delete it.But do you think it is better to not block it and leave iesnare installed in your pc unblocked to look like a mug punter?I have read that blocking it will not send notification to the bookmakers..

Also incognito web searching will not help,ccleancer and some others free programs will not help.
Iesnare cannot installed on tablets,phones.
Iesnare can also be installed on linux,for mac i dont know.
Some people say that virtual machine like linux  installed on windows cannot affected by iesnare,am i right?
Also tor and some other browsers i do not know if they can help.

All in all,i think that iesnare as a spyware will search more for fraud, multiaccounting etc.Every trader of a bookmaker know                                                            when you hit them against exchanges,they do not need isenare to understand this and put limits.
And if someone afraid iesnare use another machine to lay/ arb the bets,the only sure and safe solution against iesnare.
Some will say that there is also google fingerprinting,which means that if you want to arb/trade,what?google will say to the bookmakers to close account.Has anyone face problem with fingerprinting and due to this close account?
Last edited by gamblehappier on Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.

Return to “Newbie's questions”