RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Trading software

Make bookmakers cash cow machines
Skaggerak
Pro
ProProProPro

Trading software

Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Hey guys, I'm nearly sure I started a topic about this ages ago and I'm going to go again here because I never properly went through with my plans before.
I'm looking at getting more into trading and was wondering if anyone has any opinions on software? I've tried downloading Betrader for Mac but it's not working at all. I presume I'm better off with a Windows os? I seen one before that showed data of how previous odds moved and in what direction during a match for certain markets, seemed very informative. I'm not sure if it was Geekstoy or something similar, there were some decent videos I'll have to go back over.
Also, does anyone have a favourite poker hud? I plan on getting one also. I might have to move platforms to windows as there seems to be way more options available.
brapp
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Re: Trading software

Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:22 pm

Try wagertool
Bubbles
To become a Pro
To become a ProTo become a ProTo become a Pro

Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:10 pm

Fairbot has annoying tendency to lose a bet or two when heavily loaded. This bet or two might be your margin so pretty annoying. I spent lots of time with its owners some time ago trying to fix it but to no avail. With smaller amount of bets worked ok though.

As it comes to Bettrader it's not worth the money as Geekstoy is priced in the similar range and is far superior in every regard. Gruss has good reputation and can be handy especially if you're into excell.
brapp
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:35 pm

Wagertool works on MAC android windows iOS, is much lighter than geeks and others and much faster is worth try
neofen
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:37 pm

geeks toy, betangel and gruss. Betangel all have free trials
Andronius
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:16 am

does smbd have used geeks with Matchbook account ?

Return to “Arbing, matched betting and trading talk”