Crazy tipster (page 2)

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Crazy tipster  (Read 1197 times)
crazy tipster

View Profile

crazy tipster

Re: Crazy tipster
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 04:55:05 PM »

PAOK VS Atromitos
11/20/2017
Selection: PAOK
Odds: 1.45
Bookmaker: SBO
Stake: 10/10

Analysis: Atromitos has 3 PAOK players as a loan and according to their contract they are not allowed to play in this game. Additionally suffering from injuries and as a result only 6 core players will be in Touba stadium. On the other hand, this is PAOK's best chance to jump at the top of the standings together with AEK. This chance is unique and should not be missed. This is a game I feel very much confident and thus I go for the 10 out of 10. Thank you.
campeones

View Profile

campeones

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2017, 07:27:39 PM »

That was a good one. Was that an incident info or is it common knowledge in Greece?
crazy tipster

View Profile

crazy tipster

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2017, 05:27:38 PM »

It was not an insider's info if this is what you mean but I was informed by a PAOK fan who is digging a lot.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 05:42:28 PM by crazy tipster » Logged
crazy tipster

View Profile

crazy tipster

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2017, 03:21:45 PM »

PAOK VS Panathinaikos
12/10/2017
Selection: Draw
Odds: 4.24
Bookmaker: Pinnaclesports
Stake: 2/10

Analysis: PAOK is considered to be the favourite in this game but the odds given by bookmakers are very generous. Last game in Xanthi against the local team was a fiasco that ended 0-3. It is widespread that something weird happened in this game so I conclude that PAOK is not that strong as it appears to be. Pressure is with Panathinaikos today as many accuse the team for poor performance. Panathinaikos has no space to offer while PAOK has no strength to keep that space.
Thank you.
crazy tipster

View Profile

crazy tipster

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2017, 11:04:05 AM »

As you already know I m focusing on Greek football mainly with good success. During these last weeks I m seeing some irregular results in the Greek football that I cant justify according to my analysis and I decided to take a brake for some time until I feel more confident.
Thank you for your trust.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print