RebelBetting - Turn betting into investing

Skrill Greece

Skrill: VIP accounts | Highest Limits | Reduced costs
tzioufas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Skrill Greece

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:39 pm

Hi a im from greece and i have tried to start arbing but i have problem with my skrill account. They don't accept my MasterCard so i can't upload money to my account.. Does anyone know how can i upload to my skrill account ? Is possible ? ::)
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Re: Skrill Greece

Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:03 pm

tzioufas wrote: Hi a im from greece and i have tried to start arbing but i have problem with my skrill account. They don't accept my MasterCard so i can't upload money to my account.. Does anyone know how can i upload to my skrill account ? Is possible ? ::)
Greece is always an exception with everything. Now, under capital controls, even more. The transaction with your Mastercrd might be declined because your Greek bank recognises this transaction as ''money sent abroad'' and they block it. If this is the case, then your bank is blocking it. It depends on your bank also. You could try with another mastercard from another bank and see what happens. I see Greek banks getting more money from the ELA, so every cent is counting for them.
Lastly, you could ask Skrill for a bank account abroad and send the money via bank wire, but in this case you have even bigger possibilities to have your transaction blocked by your bank. Greek banks have a threshold of money that they can send abroad on a daily basis and when this threshold is reached, they decline all transactions.
Other solution? Ask a friend to send money to your account.
mario21
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:52 pm

I don't have a Skrill account but I think you can fund your  account with a bank transfer from a  bank account held in your name. For amounts up to the maximum allowable limit(1000 EUR/month/person) this should work.
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:04 pm

It' s almost impossible to arb from greece, most books are blocked and not accepting greek clients. For a newbie it's more difficult.

To transfer money at skrill try bank wire but there is a limit of 1000€/month and it's not sure if your bank accept it. Arbusers wrote the reason.
If we are talking for small amounts you can transfer money through greek bookmakers but first you need to make a min deposit via your skrill account with them. Of course, you must bet your deposit one time to let you withdraw
tzioufas
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:15 pm

So what you suggest me to do? Retire from arbing before its get to complicated? If anyone arber from Greece can help me I appreciate it. Thanks for your time guys
geomak
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:56 am

No. Read the forum, be aware of the risks and take your own decision. Try get some bonuses first to get a feeling of bookmakers and markets. Don' t try to grab bonuses with + arbs, you may end up with confiscated balance
cortomaltese
Pro
ProProProPro

Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:37 am

Since you are just starting there's no need to use e-wallets jus use a credit card or paysafe take advantage of any bonus you can find , built a little your bankroll and then you can worry again about funding ewallets
Best way should be to find a friend that already have funds inside ewallets to help you with this
Chris89_000
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:14 pm

Hello

Skrill adds a new option ( cryptocurrencies )on which I can buy /sell cryptocurrencies such us BTC e.t.c.
How can I make profit cause seems to be a good idea.. just need to be patient and buy or sell cryptocurrency at the right time.
Is there anyone who has tried it?
arbusers
Administrator
AdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministratorAdministrator

Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:43 am

I believe you are posting on a wrong thread.
As far as I understand, both PaySafe e-wallets are allowing clients to buy options and not real cryptocurrencies.
As for the trading of cryptocurrencies, I believe you should search on other posts here on the forum.
gamblehappier
Pro
ProProProPro

Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:26 pm

tzioufas wrote: Hi a im from greece and i have tried to start arbing but i have problem with my skrill account. They don't accept my MasterCard so i can't upload money to my account.. Does anyone know how can i upload to my skrill account ? Is possible ? ::)
Start reading the forum and test your betting systems all the time.You need experience in order to survive..Skrill will not accept mastercards-visa from all countries.There are 2 options.

1)Go to your skrill account and choose "deposit with local bank".Send money from your local bank to the iban of neteller bank(local bank) via you internet banking.
2)Go to your skrill account and choose "deposit with linternational bank".Send money from your local bank to the iban of neteller bank(international bank) via your internet banking.

Both ways work.Hope it helps.

The first way is better because the transaction will be quicker and you will have lower fees from your local bank.
Believe to yourself is the secret to success.
patan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:47 am

Hello,i have received fron asianconnect some money.The problem is that i can't use them for gambling activities because the money were send by MasterCard.Is there any solution for this?Thank you in advance.
ratioxz
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:04 am

Have you tried withdrawing funds in ATM with skrill mastercard?
patan
Gaining experience
Gaining experience

Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:34 am

ratioxz wrote: Have you tried withdrawing funds in ATM with skrill mastercard?
I have tried to but my card has been blocked after wrong pin.So i don't no if i can withdraw that money by skrill card.I did the withdraw by bank account.Thank you for your advice.

Return to “Skrill”